1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

65H82 Owners

Discussion in 'Displays' started by KurtG, May 15, 2003.

1. KurtG

KurtG Member

Well as some of you know I just received my Toshiba 65H82 yesterday. Overall I am very pleased with it. The picture is nice and crisp with DVD's but cable is a little off with some channels coming in better than others, this is to be expected of course. I was just curious what you other 65H82 owners had your display settings at, color, tint, sharpness, brightness and so on. Thanks.

2. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Well-Known Member

Just bear in mind, Kurt, that there are unit-to-unit variations with the same make and model, manufacturing tolerances being what they are. What works for someone else might not work for you. A lot also depends on your own viewing conditions (ambient light, etc.).

3. LowellG

LowellG Well-Known Member

I have a different question for you owners of the XXH82 models. I am considering one of the smaller models, but I am nowhere that I can see one in person. Are you able to use the space underneath the monitor for your A/V equipment, or do you have to use a separate A/V rack. Thanks, Lowell

4. Jeff Gatie

Jeff Gatie Well-Known Member

LowellG,

The 42H82 has a separate stand available that will hold a DVD player but not much else. The 50" and above are floor standing models that have no storage space available. The only place for a/v components is on top (about 12" depth) or in a rack.

5. Ron_L

Ron_L Well-Known Member

I have the 42H82 and all the components are in a rack.