What's new

500 posts!!! (1 Viewer)

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Not that anyone cares, but this is my 500th post on HTF!! I just wanted to do something special for this occasion. I want to thank Ron, Parker, and all of the admins on the forum for running my favorite Internet time-waster. I also want to thank all the members who have read my posts and have had to put up with me. ;) I enjoy every minute I spend on this site. Here's to another 500 and many, many more! :D

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
500? That impresses me not ;)

< Looks at post count and realizes he has almost 3000 posts ;) >

Pretty good run though... you are probably in the upper 3% of posters. Don't listen to SteveGon, 5200 of his posts are from his silly little tournaments in the HTF Polls section ;) :D

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Hahah. But still, this is after 9 months!! And I diddn't post very much for like a few months or so last year!!

Vlad D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Vladimir Derenoncourt
Speaking of post counts, I no longer see them displayed with the posters name like they use to be. Is there a setting in my profile or options that need to be changed?

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Wow, havent seen milestone posts for awhile!! mustve been coz they removed the post count... Well stil, congrats :)

Joshua_Y

Screenwriter
Ive got about 550...I've been posting a lot more lately...cause its a cool place...congrats on 500 Tony!

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Congrats, and I agree with Rob—pay no attention to Steve, his posts are all in Polls (as are Rob’s).

And commenting on polls, I’d say about 95% of my posts only contains the word abstain

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Don't be silly, Lew. Your posts are substantive and well-reasoned.

I like post counts, especially from an admin POV. The concern last year was that some people were putting too much emphasis on them, so we voted to remove the post-count numbers from underneath the user names in posts. Like DVD Talk's, our post counts are still active but viewable from the member-profile page.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks