What's new

40K Space Marines (1 Viewer)

Iceman Sig

Auditioning
Real Name
Sean Boone
So I recently picked up the console installment of the Warhammer 40k, Sapce Marine. I really like the game, and want to know what other people feel about it. Fell free to discuss this game and any other 40k games!

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
What sort of game is it? RTS? I have a buddy who's really into 40K miniatures and plays it almost every weekend. The concept is interesting, but I have no interest in (or time for!) getting into a minis hobby.

Iceman Sig

Auditioning
Real Name
Sean Boone
Space marine is actually a third person shooter, but the other games have been RTS. I'm gonna get in to the minutures too. I'm gonna get a starter pack on Amazon.
Here's a link:
http://www.amazon.com/Warhammer-Assault-Black-Reach-Starter/dp/B000057SRB
P.S. Thanks for replying by the way!

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Don't buy it yet! My buddy tells me that a new edition of 40K is just about to come out (like in the next month or two), so there'll be all new starter sets pretty soon. :)
Third-person action games are probably my favorite genre, so maybe I'll look into the PS3 game. Thanks for the info.

Iceman Sig

Auditioning
Real Name
Sean Boone
Its loads of fun killing hordes of orks! They've also got a online game mode called extermanotus where you and 4 friends can kill hordes and capture points etc
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks