1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

40% off sale on Paramount TV-on-DVD at DeepDiscount

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Bob Hug, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Bob Hug

Bob Hug Screenwriter

The site has nearly 500 titles on sale including both vintage and moden series. There are some real bargains there like seasons 1 and 2 of "Hawaii Five-0" for just $17.97 each and both volumes of season 1 of "The Untouchables" for $29.97. Some recent releases like "The Fugitive" season 3, volume 2 are also included ($23.97).

Here's the link: http://www.deepdiscount.com/movie-deep-deals_paramount-tv-sale/

Also, there is a Warner sale going on for selected TV-on-DVD with savings up to 70% off. It's mostly newer shows but I did see Clint Walker's "Cheyenne" season 1 (the only season released) for just $12.97; a good deal for classic TV Westerns fans.

Go get 'em!

2. Gary OS

Gary OS Producer

Gary
    Thanks, Bob! Good stuff with both sales, and I did see a few other classics for great prices in the WB section. Things like Adventures of Superman, F Troop, Gilligan's Island, and several 70's and 80's shows for those interested.

Gary "good to 'see' you Bob - take care, my friend" O.

3. Jeff Willis

Jeff Willis Producer

Bob,

Thanks for the DD info! I'll check it out. Ditto on Gary's "Hello". Long time no post!