What's new

4 Weeks Free Online Movie Rentals (1 Viewer)

ewokninja

Auditioning
Real Name
Greg
Blockbuster just made a new announcement
"DALLAS, December 19, 2006 – Members of BLOCKBUSTER Total Access™, the new online/in-store DVD rental program from Blockbuster Inc., can now try out up to 12 new games a year free. Effective immediately, BLOCKBUSTER Total Access members can choose to use the monthly e-coupon included in their subscription for either a free in-store movie rental or a free in-store game rental.
BLOCKBUSTER Total Access™, which launched in November, gives Blockbuster’s online customers the option of returning their DVDs through the mail or exchanging them at more than 5,000 participating BLOCKBUSTER stores for free in-store movie rentals. In addition, BLOCKBUSTER Total Access customers also receive a free in-store rental e-coupon each month. Subscribers can use the monthly rental e-coupon in the same visit with their in-store exchanges for another free movie or, as of now, a free game rental. Subscribers can also use the free monthly e-coupon by itself if they have already returned their DVDs through the mail or just aren’t ready to return their online rentals yet."

Jeff Bamberger

Second Unit
Is this a one time use code? When you follow the link you see an image of the form/card that was probably sent in the mail.....I wonder if this is a code that anyone can use or if it was intended to be a one time use.

If anyone cna use the code, I may do this as most of the online rental trials are only 2 weeks. The 4 weeks gives a reasonable amount of time to try......

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
btw, for what its worth, i do work at a bbv(as i'm guessing the op doees too) but the link i posted does not benifit my specific store in any way( but i expect the op's does).

ewokninja

Auditioning
Real Name
Greg

my co-worker's husband works at the corporate office in Dallas ... she gave me the code I thought it was a cool deal she just said it was a friends and family deal and that I could share it ........ so I'm just passing along the deal ... even if he gets something for it I got the free movie rentals :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks