1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

4 Weeks Free Online Movie Rentals

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by ewokninja, Dec 14, 2006.

1. ewokninja

ewokninja Member

Blockbuster Online 4 weeks free trial... plus since they started that Total Access program if you return an Online rental to the store you get a free in-store rental

http://www.blockbuster.com/bbfamily

enter promo code 1647ta

2. ewokninja

ewokninja Member

Blockbuster just made a new announcement
    "DALLAS, December 19, 2006 – Members of BLOCKBUSTER Total Access™, the new online/in-store DVD rental program from Blockbuster Inc., can now try out up to 12 new games a year free. Effective immediately, BLOCKBUSTER Total Access members can choose to use the monthly e-coupon included in their subscription for either a free in-store movie rental or a free in-store game rental.
    BLOCKBUSTER Total Access™, which launched in November, gives Blockbuster’s online customers the option of returning their DVDs through the mail or exchanging them at more than 5,000 participating BLOCKBUSTER stores for free in-store movie rentals. In addition, BLOCKBUSTER Total Access customers also receive a free in-store rental e-coupon each month. Subscribers can use the monthly rental e-coupon in the same visit with their in-store exchanges for another free movie or, as of now, a free game rental. Subscribers can also use the free monthly e-coupon by itself if they have already returned their DVDs through the mail or just aren’t ready to return their online rentals yet."

3. Jeff Bamberger

Jeff Bamberger Well-Known Member

Is this a one time use code? When you follow the link you see an image of the form/card that was probably sent in the mail.....I wonder if this is a code that anyone can use or if it was intended to be a one time use.

If anyone cna use the code, I may do this as most of the online rental trials are only 2 weeks. The 4 weeks gives a reasonable amount of time to try......

4. TonyD

TonyD Who do we think I am?

Tony D.
  5. TonyD

Tony D.
  6. TonyD

Tony D.
    btw, for what its worth, i do work at a bbv(as i'm guessing the op doees too) but the link i posted does not benifit my specific store in any way( but i expect the op's does).

7. ewokninja

ewokninja Member

my co-worker's husband works at the corporate office in Dallas ... she gave me the code I thought it was a cool deal she just said it was a friends and family deal and that I could share it ........ so I'm just passing along the deal ... even if he gets something for it I got the free movie rentals [​IMG]