What's new

4 redone theater seats + parts $200 obo (1 Viewer)

Paul Jenkins

Supporting Actor
Wife wanted to go with all chairs, so I'm selling my row of theater seats that I redid about a year ago. They are repainted and recovered, and there are 4, 3 are 21" wide, one is 22" wide.

I also have additional parts from 2 other chairs that would come with them if you want.

Not sure on shipping costs, probably high but I guess I could take them apart and palletize them for someone if they are really interested. Prefer local Dallas sale, obviously

Wow! Very nice.

I have the EXACT same theater seats in my theater, cupholders included! I used different fabric for the cushions, and painted the other parts black, but otherwise they are the same seats.

These seats are actually VERY comfortable. Much more comfortable than the local theater, and very nice for movie watching. I highly recommend them! (No, I'm not affiliated with Paul in any way.)

Kevin

Paul Jenkins

Supporting Actor
Thanks Kevin. I like them but my wife is sold on "normal" furniture and doesn't want them anymore...

I saw a couple chairs on eBay that people say they can ship for $10 each. I don't know how they can do that, but if someone can figure out how to accomplish, I'll gladly ship...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks