What's new

4 Months 3 Weeks 2 Days [Borders Exclusive] (1 Viewer)

TimJS

Second Unit
I got a "Borders Rewards" email advertising this Exclusive offering (List Price: $23.99, Your Price: $16.79). Seems like a strange way to market a foreign flick...will this be non-exclusive at some point?

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
That is strange. It isn't listed on Amazon. Yet, is one of the most acclaimed films of the year.

Since Borders aren't everywhere (we finally got one a few months ago) I don't know if that is a smart move.

But Netflix carries the film.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
IFC films is the distributor. This must be a special deal they made with Borders. According to a review at MSN Movies:

I saw the film during its limited U.S. theatrical run. I'm not sure how it will play on a TV screen, where I suspect it will be much easier for viewers to hold themselves separate from what's happening on screen. In the theater, where your defenses tend to be down, the film punches you in the gut. At least that's how I felt.

M.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Very unfortunate if that turns out to be the case. The original framing is crucial in any number of scenes.

M.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks