What's new

4 Channel Amp (1 Viewer)

Robert G

Stunt Coordinator
I am looking for a reasonably priced(around $200 or less) amp to drive two 6.5" Kenwood Excelon in the front and two Kenwood 6 X 8's in the back. I have a twelve inch sub(Old SVS standard driver) already, so the speakers will only be seeing from about 80hz on up. I am just trying to improve some on the sound quality over the head unit that is pushing them now(Sony CDX MP80, 4 X 52watts).

Does anyone know how good Crossfire or db amps are? I have been out of the game for a while and they are both new to me.

Thanks!

John Styrnol

Agent
I have a Crossfire TEK 35.2 2-channel amp, I'm very happy with it. Crossfire makes some very nice amps and there underated as well. You should check them out if you can, I believe the TEK series is out of product now.

John

Robert G

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks John! I ended up going with the Crossfire VR142. It is 35watts X 2. I decided to just let the rear speakers remain powered by the head unit since I really fade most of them out anyway. It really sounds good. I was not sure of my choice on the Kenwood Exelon speakers with the head unit powering them but they sound much better with the amp. Headroom means so much weather it is at home or in the car. Thanks again!

jromagosa

Auditioning
Real Name
Jeff
I am also Looking for A amplifier 4 channel for My Sony Home Theater 6.1 its a 840 watt have Poke audio Big speakers in the front . I had a ply Pro 3000watts but it made Noise at low Vol. So i sent it back Boy that had power..please let me know thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks