What's new

30 Second Guide to Subscriptions, My Content and View New Content (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I've abandoned using email entirely and am now using the htf app. If that was the goal of the change, mission accomplished. ;-)

Michael Henry

Second Unit
Real Name
J. Michael Henry
I downloaded the app. Will take some getting used to. Great job in the app BTW!!For years I have used the email notifications so this is a big step for me.

Charles Smith

Extremely Talented Member
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Charles Smith
I'm a user of the forum filters ("by content type", "by time period", etc.), and I could swear that there used to be a "past 2 days" or "past 3 days" option, offering a nice middle ground between "past 24 hours and "past week". It seems like we had it and lost it, and it just happens that that time period (whichever it was) is a perfect one for the way I like to keep up in various threads. Did that actually happen, or am I dreaming the whole thing? :) Sure would like to have that option if it's at all possible.

Michael Henry

Second Unit
Real Name
J. Michael Henry
I can't follow posts anymore with email notifications.

Once I get an email, the link (that has getnewpost in the URL) that I click goes to the last post in the thread...if there has been 20 replies since, I still go straight to the last post and I have to count my way back up depending on the number of emails I have received.

Sorry, but I miss the old days...

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I had the same issue, Michael. Are you logged into HTF when you click the link? I found that was my problem.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
It looks like we are back to having post content in emails instead of just links? Or is this temporary or an oversight?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks