What's new

30 Rock - Season 3 (Merged) (1 Viewer)

EricW

Senior HTF Member
although i must say the commentaries on the sets are among the worst i've ever heard. even the Fey ones! i was so disappointed.

ChrisCAB

Stunt Coordinator
Horrible episode. Just horrible. I usually like the show but the only good thing in this episode was Chris Parnell as the doctor. Is this the same show that produced such great episodes as the Rural Juror? Speaking of which, where is Ratchel Dratch? I loved her cameos.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Hmm.. I thought the last two episodes were super hilariously awesome. It's interesting that they're evolving Liz from a Mary Tyler Moore type (good person with a few quirky flaws) to a deeply flawed person who is always consciously trying to be a good person but is not that much different from Jack at her core -- she tries to resist it while Jack has fully embraced it, and he's slowly pulling over to the dark side. And yes, Dr. Spaceman is comedy gold.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I admit, her dancing around in bra.. strangely weird. But the sequence of Jenna announcing her involvement - classic stuff. The entire discussion of replacing a foot with a wheel for transportation seemed to almost lift dialog from "Sealab 2021"

Shad R

Supporting Actor
I like the Wikipedia bit, where Jenna says something like "If Janis can eat a cat, so can I" and pulls a cat out of the box...that made me laugh so hard I almost spit out my soda. Spaceman is still the best bit part, I think. Especially since Tracy keeps mis-pronouncing it.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
Even though the Hill Witch climax was entirely predictable and we could see it a mile away it was still hilarious when it happened.

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
I think it was actually better because from the second Kenneth showed up in costume, we all knew that there was a hair-sabotaged Jenna waiting in the wings. It was comic suspense, like someone saying "Wait for it" before a punchline.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Regards,

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
I thought I'd heard the best inside joke this week on an NCIS rerun where Michael Weatherly's character made a crack about having a chance at hooking up with Jessica Alba, then 30 Rock manages to whip out Alan Alda referencing the M*A*S*H finale... wow.

I also was quite amused by Declan McManus' "second job."
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks