What's new

30 DVDs For Sale (1 Viewer)

Pete L

Agent
Greetings, all!

Mostly these are catalogue titles--some older, some recent.
All include their original cases, inserts (if applicable) and cover art. All are in clean, flawless condition, except where noted below. All play perfectly, regardless of condition.

All prices include U.S. shipping. One disc ships via First Class, anything more than one disc ships via Media Mail--unless the buyer wants to pay extra for First Class or Priority (depending on weight). I will gladly ship internationally; please contact me with your location and I will give you a list of shipping options and prices.

Payment may be made via PayPal (preferred) or money order.

Please check out my eBay feedback; in addition, I'm a Gold Trader on DVD Talk (under Peter L / osokin). [email protected]
  • 187 (Samuel L. Jackson) $6.00 [very faint blemishing on one side of disc]SOLD!
  • 2001: A Space Odyssey (older Kubrick Collection) $11.00
  • The Anniversary Party (Jennifer Jason Leigh) $9.00 [light scuffs to disc; small scrape to front cover]SOLD!
  • The Bad News Bears $10.00SOLD!
  • The Business of Strangers $6.00 (Stockard Channing/Julia Stiles--very much a female 'In The Company of Men')
  • Caddyshack: 20th Ann. Special Ed. Gift Set (includes small lobby card & Caddyshack handtowel with quotes from the movie printed on) $14.00
  • Chuck & Buck $7.00SOLD!
  • A Clockwork Orange (original Kubrick Collection) [disc has a few faint blemishes]SOLD!
  • Contact $8.00SOLD!
  • Convoy $10.00 (Peckinpah cult fave; please note that this is a Region-2 Japanese import, presented Pan & Scan with burned in Japanese subs. On the plus side, it's the only unedited version of the film available on DVD)
  • Dazed and Confused $13.00 ["Play" side of disc is mint; "Print" side has some faint blemishes]SOLD!
  • The Directors Series: Michael Mann $6.00
  • The Gauntlet $6.00 (ultimate Clint Eastwood guilty pleasure!)SOLD!
  • Harold and Maude $13.00SOLD!
  • Heavy $6.00 (underrated character/mood piece, starring Pruitt Taylor Vince, Liv Tyler, Debbie Harry and Shelly Winters)SOLD!
  • Highball $35.00 (o.o.p./scarce; quirky, ultra-low budget flick directed by Noah "Kicking and Screaming" Baumbach, with Eric Stoltz, Ally Sheedy, Carlos Jacott, Chris Eigeman)
  • Living in Oblivion $19.00 (Steve Buscemi, Catherine Keener; hilarious!)SOLD!
  • Mad Dog and Glory $8.00 (very under-appreciated; Robert De Niro, Bill Murray, Uma Thurman)SOLD!
  • Monty Python's Life of Brian (Criterion Collection # 61) $25.00SOLD!
  • Murder By Death--featuring custom Charles Addams cover art (contact me for pic) $25.00
  • Mystery Men $8.00SOLD!
  • The Myth of Fingerprints $15.00 [disc has one or two very faint blemishes]
  • Orange County $8.00SOLD!
  • Play Misty For Me $15.00 (early Clint Eastwood, Jessica Walter; like Fatal Attraction but much better) [barcode has hole punch]
  • Six Degrees of Separation $9.00 [light blemishes to disc]SOLD!
  • Sliding Doors $12.00 [light scuffs to both sides of disc]SOLD!
  • Straw Dogs (Criterion Collection # 182) $25.00SOLD!
  • The Thin Red Line (1998) $8.00 (o.o.p. edition with Melanasian songs) [disc is badly scuffed on both sides; I bought it used three years ago and have played it 3 times--it plays flawlessly]SOLD!
  • Trees Lounge $15.00 (excellent film starring and directed by Steve Buscemi; also Chloe Sevigny) (this is the o.o.p. Pioneer widescreen special edition with Buscemi commentary) [light scratches to disc; some wear to case]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks