What's new

3 New(unwatched) DVDs + 1 (watched once) DVD for sale (1 Viewer)

Hey guys,

**EDITED - Lower prices, cannot wait!**

I have over 80+ DVD's in my collection. Some of which I haven't even watched! And no these are not knock-offs! The DVD's I am parting with are as follows:

-Pearl Harbor 60th Anniversary Commemorative Edition 2-disc Set(unwatched) $10USD shipped

-Monty Python and the Holy Grail Deluxe Widescreen Presentation(unwatched) $10USD shipped

-3000 Miles to Graceland(unwatched) $9USD shipped

**Sold-The Thin Red Line Enhanced Widescreen Edition(watched once - guaranteed to not have any scratches!) $9USD shipped **deal pending on this one****

Well the Thin Red Line has been sold, so I only have the other 3 for sale. So I'm willing to part with all 3 'unwatched' DVD's for $29USD shipped

Thanks in advance!

It has come to my attention (on other DVD Trade forums) that some people are hesitant due to the email address listed. Trust me the email address is real! If you still don't believe me please contact me at

[email protected]

Thanks for your time!

**Sold-The Thin Red Line Enhanced Widescreen Edition(watched once - guaranteed to not have any scratches!) $9USD shipped **

Well the Thin Red Line has been sold, so I only have the other 3 for sale. So I'm willing to part with all 3 'unwatched' DVD's for $32USD shipped OBO

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks