What's new

2nd BMW Films series out soon (1 Viewer)

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
The 3 new films are awesome(Ticker, Hostage and Beat the Devil). Too bad they only used the Z4 in these films, though. It would have been sweet if they had used a Z8 in Beat the Devil because that's definitely a car to sell your soul for.

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
I know someone in this thread "contacted" BMW? What # or who did you call?

Jon_Liu

Stunt Coordinator
odd, I ordered my dvd like the 27th of May and it still hasn't arrived yet... I am kind of wondering what happened to it...

Matt Czyz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Matt Czyz
Just got my disc today, about 3-4 weeks after ordering it. Perfect condition, nary a scratch on the case or disc (and the shrinkwrap was still in one piece somehow). Color me pleased. :D

Chris Miller

Agent
I finally got mine today. Since there's a few features missing from the first edition, most notably the Ben Younger shorts, it looks like I'll be keeping the old version as well.

Edwin_M

Agent
I ordered mine back in mid-May and it was shipped around May 25th and I still haven't receieved it! Does anybody know a customer service number that I can call and ask what's going on?

I just realized that now that I posted this I'll most likely get it in the mail tomorrow or the day after, that always happens.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
It contains the original 5 shorts and the 3 newer ones, in non-anamorphic letterbox, DD5.1, and DD2.0, but it no longer has the video shorts from the original.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
The starter of this thread, myself, finally get it today! My case and shrinkwrap was intact, but the center spindle was broken on mine and the disc was loose. it plays though. Took mine a month to arrive too. I guess since I own a BMW, I didn't get any better service!

Nelson

Richard_D_Ramirez

Second Unit
I placed an order on June 4th, and received both (;)) copies yesterday (June 25th). Since the earlier posts indicated simple packaging, I was expecting to replace the case and print a new cover when they arrived; but the cases arrived intact, and the cover design is actually pretty nice!

8^B

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
FYI-

I recieved a copy of the DVD today as a part of the BMW Car Club which was included in the car club magazine, Roundel.

Like the ones you requested from BMW, it includes:
The BMW Films Collector's Edition
Hostage/Ticker/Beat The Devil/Ambush/Chosen/The Follow/Star/Powder Keg.

There is no mention on the cardboard sleeve of audio formats or any other functions included on the disc, but I bet its the same disc that everyone is getting now. I'll play it later when I have a chance.

Nelson

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I ordered this DVD on June 12th and I still haven't received it yet. The web page says 2-3 weeks, but apparently it takes up to or more than a month to get these DVDs. What is BMW doing, sending them via the Pony Express?

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I ordered a DVD directly from BMW as well and it took about a month. The one that came with the BMW Car Club membership was a delightful bonus.

Nelson

received mine today..couldnt believe it cos i only ordered it 6 days ago and i am in Singapore.
Great films and a nice disc but yes its a shame its not anamorphic..but cant really complain at such a low price!:D

Kristoffer

Second Unit
I just got this! I am very impressed! Especialy the last film "power keg" was very good-I feels a lot like Taffic;
Starring Stellan Skarngaards! The John Woo one ( Hostage ) and the second one "ticker" was also very good:
I only paid $7.35 for this shipped to Denmark, and since my main David Fincher has produced,,:emoji_thumbsup: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks