What's new

24: Season Six thread (1 Viewer)

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Mary Lynn Rajskub was on Letterman on friday. She was pretty funny, but very close to how her Chloe character acts. :)

Linda Thompson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Linda

She was a guest on Conan a while back, and, as in most of her interviews, she appeared pretty nervous and ill-at-ease. (I always enjoy her interviews nonetheless.) In this particular encounter, she appeared genuinely frightened by Conan's hair, and Conan kept taunting her (very playfully) about it. I couldn't help thinking of it as a "Monk moment."

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
just caught up all 4 eps =D. OH MY GOD! it's sooooooooo good.

a few elements from past seasons combined but still unexpected. someone dies by ep4.
i can't wait until 3rd week of january fo 5th ep!!! =). we're off to a great start!

(Admin note - please spoilerize even hints of upcoming events, even if you have seen the advance screeners floating around, think of others when you post if episodes haven't aired yet since hints mar other people's enjoyment and expectations of the episodes when they finally see them.)

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
If I read a spoiler here before the premiere next week, I WILL go Jack Bauer on someone's ass.

D

DAN NEIR

I saw the first 4 episodes too. I thought they were very good and look forward to the rest of the season. BUT...
How could Fox let something like this happen, if I understand correctly these episodes are on some dvd and that's what's online now. Why would Fox do that? They just potential hurt themselves by allowing people to see the first 4 in advance, I'm not even sure I'll watch them again next week and if others do the same it could hurt their ratings. Just seems like a silly move on their part.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim
I'm wondering: does "teleporting" around LA bug you guys more because you're familiar with LA and its traffic? Since I am not, this hasn't really bugged me anywhere near as much as it seems to bother some guys here. Of course, anyone that lives in a city would realise that getting from one place to another inevitably takes some time, but I guess it's easy for me to suspend disbelief since I don't have any knowledge of the actual distances involved in LA.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
there are no shows that reference Boston (the city that i live in) as much as they do in 24, so i dunno what the experience is like =D. but if they did 24 in Boston, they *could* get to most places in 10 minutes or so :D

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
I read Jedi's spoiler yesterday before it was spoilerized and I'm not happy about that.

Guys, I understand your excitement about the new season and your eagerness to share this excitement with the rest of us but please use common sense! This show hasn't aired yet.

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Watched the 4 last night, and afterward my wife said: "We're watching those again Sunday and Monday!" And I thought I was a 24 fan!

Jeffery_H

Supporting Actor
I'm not so sure how much I will enjoy the Day 6. EW said much of the plot and story lines are taken from current events in the world. I don't watch TV to be given political views by others, but rather escape from reality. This may be the first time I don't watch it through if they do. Why can't they come up with something even better and more diabolical, I mean this is 24 the TV show after all.

Derek_J

Stunt Coordinator
Letting them be leaked early was probably not intentional, but the real question is, who would be silly enough to buy them?

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I wouldn't worry about it. The media says that same thing every year that the show's story involves Middle Eastern terrorists. The producers say that they have no intention of reflecting current events.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
So does it look like this season will feature Middle Eastern terrorists? Again?? How many times are they going to do that?

Linda Thompson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Linda
I had to laugh when I read this item (contains a Season 5 spoiler if anybody's that far behind in viewing):

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070110/...he_dvd_habit_1

Actually, all of my S1 through S4 season sets are on loan to a friend at this very moment. He's been a hit-and-miss viewer of those seasons (he watched S5 as it aired) and wants to get up to speed, so he's in much the same plight as the author.

I myself am far, far behind in both DVD and TiVo viewing...

So much entertainment...so little time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks