What's new

24 - Season 5 ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
re: amnesia. oh yeah, i totally forgot about that (pun). i agree that the wife was annoying as hell and whinned 2much. i cheered when the wife died, as i noted before. on the other hand, i don't think it was as bad as kim bauer's babysitting adventures w/abusive family, or how about the fright about the cougar. let's not even talk about s3's plot-stopping agent kim bauer doing nothing. s2 through s3 saw the worst possible character moments everytime kim bauer was on. i mean, those were the worst moments of 24, not the amnesia of s1. that's why i think s1 was still very strong. none of the latter seasons have matched the point-to-point strength of s1. hopefully, s6 comes back strong.

i haven't read all the comments but i always felt his potrayal of logan was very nixon-ian. in another words, "i am not a krook."

re: s4&5 was good in bursts. senator heller is just kick ass. first he's an awesome actor, second, i laughed so hard when he started touting guns. talk about a senator in action, lol! that's just so funny. i didn't think 24 was going to last this long either. when i watched the pilot when it first aired (somn i don't do anymore), i thought it was gimmicky and it wouldn't last (there weren't a lot of character moments in pilot to hook me in).

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S

I agree -- I was really rooting for him and Jean Smart. I'm happy for Kiefer and the show. (I have to admit I'm a fan of 4 of the 5 actors who were nominated, and was rooting for Denis Leary. I was mistaken in thinking Kiefer had won before, but it must have been a Golden Globe.)

LarryH

Supporting Actor
Did anybody get the bonus disk at Best Buy? None of the sets at my BB had any external indicator that there was an exclusive disk inside, so I am quite skeptical, having encountered this problem in the past.

Please describe any sticker if you got the extra disk inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks