What's new

"24" Season 5 on Blu-ray...? (1 Viewer)

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
While doing some research for something else, I stumbled on this interview with the DP's from the show 24. In the middle of it, this significant quote came out:
full article

This was back in March/April and they do say 'probably', but it is good news that they were shooting the 'extras' in HD. Has there been any other news or announcements related to 24 and Blu-ray? It would be a great show for the format.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I would think that for a tv show, they would have to, to keep disc count down and quality still up. At least let's hope. :)

MarekM

Supporting Actor

wow :) I'd like to have 24 on blu-ray ;) and several other shows like Prison Break, X-files, and many more .....

Marek

ppltd

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Eisenmann

Fox recently announced the date for the release of 24 on SD in December which would be the same release strategy they have used with the prior years releases of 24, just before the start of the next season. Nothing in the announcement mentioned a BR version. Doesn't mean it won't happen, though.

Thomas Eisenmann

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks