What's new

24 Season 4 on DVD (1 Viewer)

PaulHeroy

Stunt Coordinator
(Sorry if this has been discussed, I tried searching and couldn't find any relevant hits. Of course, "24" is too short to search and find reasonable hits most of the time.)

Does anyone know when 24 S4 is due on DVD in the US? All the references I have found to 24 Season 4 on DVD only seem to turn up a Region 2 release being sold in the UK starting today, but nothing about a US domestic release. Amazon's entry for the R1 S4 says only that it hasn't been released, no release date is given.

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
I remember Season 3 came out right at the tail end of November last year. I would suspect that Season 4 comes out right at that time, but as your research showed, there has been no official announcement yet.

The digitalbits today mentioned that some of their upcoming TV sets would contain a 24: Season 5 preview, so at least we know the show is continuing! :emoji_thumbsup:

Simon Massey

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Simon Massey
Re : 24 Season 4 Region 2 DVD

What is it with Fox TV Shows and spoilers on DVD. First they decide to put spoiler pictures on all the menu screens for each episode and now they decide to remove the Play All feature so you cant avoid them. Its really annoying. And of course, the surprise return of characters is hardly a shock when the character is plastered on the front cover of the box and the DVDs themselves

Great season though so far I thought (down to the last 3 episodes now) Much better than Season 3.

Rob Dwyer

Stunt Coordinator
I haven't seen the box art yet, but I'm assuming you're talking about

Tony's surprise cavalry charge to save Jack? It's too bad about the menus tho, especially for those who didn't see it... you know all the best parts are going to be on there... Chloe blasting the terrorists with the machine gun, Air Force 1 exploding, "dead" Jack, etc...

Simon Massey

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Simon Massey
Yes Rob, the box set did include a shot of the person you are talking about although the R1 box art has always been different to the R2. The menus though are usually the same and each episode menu has a picture from the episode which are often spoilers, especially when you are watching the show and get to a certain point.

Having now finished it I thought it was a great overall series this year, much better than Season 3. It also sets up for what should be in interesting Season 5.

Mack P.

Auditioning
I love 24. I just last weekend gotten season 3, I'm half way through it now. I can't wait until season 4 comes. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks