What's new

24 season 2 marathon? (1 Viewer)

Sean Patrick

Supporting Actor
any chance we'll see a marathon of 24's season 2 on FX? do you think they'll wait until right before season 3?

i just recently finished the season 1 dvd's and CANNOT WAIT to see season 2!

Douglas*A*R

Stunt Coordinator
F/X did that last year (twenty-four hours of 24), so they'll probably do it again some Saturday. However, why would you want to watch a pan&scam low quality 480i presentation of the series when it'll be available in OAR 480p in a few months?

edited to add that if you did a marathon with the DVD's, it should only take you about 17.5 hours to get through them all (no commercials).

Sean Patrick

Supporting Actor
Douglas -

i will probably hold out for the dvd's. i was VERY impressed with the quality of the season 1 dvd's.

if the marathon happens right before season 3, i will definitely wait for the dvd's since they will be released about then.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Sean, last year FX had a marathon of all the 1st season episodes on Labor Day, IIRC. If that's what they're doing this year as well, you may as well just wait for the DVDs, which should be out either 9/2 or 9/9, from what I'm hearing.

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Since this thread is here...I have a prediction about Season 3...and you all will read it here first!

Ok..Palmer get's it in the palm...and is poisoned...and Jack is hauled away in an ambulance from the stadium..BOTH probably to the same, nearest hospital.

Jack will see the comotion caused by the Prez being wheeled in...will recognize the symptoms...and diagnos the poison. Thus..saving Palmer.

All depends on contract negociations with Haysbert tho! ;)

Douglas*A*R

Stunt Coordinator
Scooter, I really doubt that Season 3 is going to be the very next day. It came out a while ago that
Jack is going to be on a mission in some Mideast country. It takes

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
Are we sure about this. I've heard that story, but was that officially announced or just some internet rumour. I mean, that plot seems to be unrelated to the ending of day 2, which they will surely have to address.

Whatever they do, I'm looking forward to it, but the events of 7.59am make me doubt that they will take the third day in that direction.

By the way, perhaps I'm misreading, but shouldn't that be ">14 hours"?

Douglas*A*R

Stunt Coordinator
You're right, I messed up "greater than" symbol. To be clear, it takes more than 14 hours to reach the area I mentioned.

I'm pretty sure it was the show's producer that talked about that plot point for season 3. I'll try to find the source when I wake up.

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
Interesting comment over here about the fate of David Palmer.
You're right, I messed up "greater than" symbol. To be clear, it takes more than 14 hours to reach the area I mentioned.
No problem. To be honest, I always get < and > mixed up and always have to stop and think about it.

I look forward to hearing who it was that announced the plot for season 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks