What's new

24: Season 2 - Hour 6 - 12/03/02 (1 Viewer)

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Iraqi diplomats
Though it wasn't specified, I thought they were meant to be based on Saudis, since they are claiming to be our allies while possibly not being.

Keith, the blonde sisters were not in season one. I think of them as the "Dallas" subplot. JR's got a nuke!

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Funny how even though it is never mentioned exactly which Middle Easter country is involved, people make their own connections....
It seems odd that someone would so quickly believe a white American has ties to Islamic terrorists
Isn't Nina supposedly (posing as) a white American?
//Ken

Tommy Ceez

Second Unit
Lady MacBeth was a Shakespere character in the play MacBeth. In the play she is the driving force behind her husband's, a scottish general, murdering his king (among others)and rising to power. Shakespere's play is most often interperated as MacBeth being a generally good person manipulated by his amoral wife and the prophesy of some witches.
Sherry Palmer's Lady MacBeth-like actions are summerised in the 24 websites recap of season 1.
One of the running themes in MacBeth is the line
Fair is foul, foul is fair.

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
Tommy, thanks for the info on Lady MacBeth. Even without seeing season 1 I could immediately tell that woman had issues.

Ken, what I meant was I was surprised that the CTU agent was questioning an Arab who had had some apparent contact with terrorists and was covering up some financial transactions, and the second he named his boss, the agent went with it even though there was no evidence. It seems to me that if a white protestant American wanted to do business with terrorists, he'd find a better middleman than an Arab and that most people would think that too. Of course, that makes it a good cover story, but I hope CTU doesn't take all their suspicion off Raiza because I still don't trust him.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It's call "due dilligence". Tony had to followup with Bob after Reza pointed the finger back at Bob. There's still more to unearth.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Reza is not necessarily a middle-man. He said that he confirmed the transactions to cover Bob. If that is true, Reza might even have been acting on his own, without Bob's knowledge or consent.

And sure, until you find out what really happened, be suspicious of everyone.

//Ken

Angel Pagan

Second Unit
Does Tony know that Nina's involved? I know that he hasn't seen her yet. I remember Jack returning after CTU got bombed and telling Mason that Nina was involved but can't remember if Tony was still there or had already left to visit Reza. That could also be interesting since both Tony and Nina were "hooking up" when 24 began last season.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Good grief, try to turn away if you happen to see a commercial for this upcoming week's episode of 24. Fox gave away tons of stuff in the promo. ARGH!

James T

Screenwriter
Really? I haven't seen a single Season two commercial yet. Maybe it's something to do with the Canadian Fox broadcasting system(Buffalo)? Well I'm glad I don't see it.
24 works good when you don't have any idea what's coming up next. I watched the first season for the first time on dvd not knowing anything other than dennis hopper guest starring and I think it made the show better for me.

Now I try to avoid guest interviews on shows like Letterman or Leno cause the stars slip up every now and then and plus the clip shown also gives stuff away.

Dana Fillhart

Supporting Actor
I had accidently left a Sci-fi show in my VCR queue so I didn't realize I had ran out of tape, and missed recording this episode. Fortunately, I managed to catch it from ... let's just say, "other sources" :)
I agree wholeheartedly with the Kim thread. They need to conclude this as fast as possible and either get Kim into something far more believable, or get her out completely. However, there was one thing I did notice: Some of the camera shots kept lingering on certain scenes with Kim's boyfriend and Megan's dad, before reflecting back to Megan. I kept thinking through all of this that whatever trust Megan had with Kim was being completely eroded with the presence of the boyfriend and then his actions against her father. Were it not for the good possibility somebody above mentioned about the cops and Kim and the car next episode, I would expect the girl to go running off again. At the very least, it seems the show's producers were trying to set up a future wall between Kim/bf and Megan.
I'm hoping the show has the balls to pull off a large-scale Miracle Mile style incident. And maybe have the bomb go off -- heck, maybe they set up Mason's situation so he'll be the one who finds the bomb and decides to take it out to the desert to blow up.
Just my 4c.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
However, there was one thing I did notice: Some of the camera shots kept lingering on certain scenes with Kim's boyfriend and Megan's dad, before reflecting back to Megan. I kept thinking through all of this that whatever trust Megan had with Kim was being completely eroded with the presence of the boyfriend and then his actions against her father.
Saw that too!

Can't wait for tonight!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks