What's new

24: Day 3 - 4/27/04 - Hour 20 (2 Viewers)

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
Something else I just thought about: how come Saunders has radar on people moving around the building and Jack doesn't? The technology certainly exists. Oh yes, this is "24"...

And so much for Jack being in overall command "in the field." The guys didn't even inform Jack they were moving. And you'd have thought he'd notice an extra ten or so men join him out front. All together now: but this is "24". :D

KyleC

Supporting Actor
If there is a mole that's going to be pretty weak, they've already overdone that angle way too much. My big hope at the end of the season is:

That Jack Bauer dies.

There I said it. Not because I don't like Kiefer, because he's great. I just think something like that needs to happen to freshen things for next season. If he doesn't die maybe at least he'll be promoted to Chapelle's position. CTU needs a major shakeup for next season or it's going to register a big 10 on my BS meter.

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
If your BS meter hasn't been reading "11" since the first season, then you should look into getting it recalibrated. :) That's half the fun of the show, though.

Regards,

WayneG

Stunt Coordinator
I don't want to see Jack die. Everyone else is fair game. His scenes and plot thread are the whole show really. Even early in the season through all the dumb sub-plots involving Palmer/Anne/Sherry, Wayne/(and that woman), Kim/Chase, Chole/baby, the Mexican soap opera minus Erik Estrada, and so on, the stuff with Jack was first rate.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
They've been killing of some major characters this season (Nina, Chapelle, Michelle's next up), so I don't think they need to off Jack. There are plenty of shake-ups without killing the main character.

Chase is growing on me, but I still don't want to see him as the main character...nor anyone else for that matter. IMO, Kiefer should be able to keep the job until he doesn't want it anymore.

WayneG

Stunt Coordinator
>Michelle's next up

I'm assuming you are speculating, otherwise you've made a faux pas.

KyleC

Supporting Actor

I read somewhere last year that Kiefer wanted Jack to die at the end of season 2, but they talked him out of it.

Jeremy_Watson

Stunt Coordinator
I saw an interview with Kiefer on Charlie Rose before the season started and Kiefer was saying that the concept is the star of the show, not Jack. He mentioned that major things may happen to major players before the end of the season. He also said he hopes that 24 gets moved -- no CTU, no LA.

Jeremy

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone

Yes, I was just speculating. Sorry for not clarifying. I have no idea whether Michelle is going to bite it or not.

Greg_C_T

Second Unit
Has anyone checkout out the website Saunders mentioned during the show? Could this be legit?

Sylvia Imports

A Big Thank-you from the crew of 24. Thanks for watching, we love making it for you, and yes, we did get picked up for Season 4.

Very cool, if so!

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter

Seems so. Sylviaimports.com is registered to Rodney Charters, who is the Director of Photography for "24".

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks