What's new

2007 MLB Playoffs (Predictions and Discussion) (1 Viewer)

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
The million-dollar question: Will Matsuzaka be up for the challenge? But I guess I'd rather have him than Westbrook.

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
Cleveland better hope they get to Matsuzaka in the first three or four innings, because I think they're going to see a lot of Beckett and Papelbon after that.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Boy. Westbrook looked pretty darn good in Game #3. I'm, of course, hoping this is where Matsuzaka comes up big (kinda like Drew!).

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Well, at 9-2 in the 8th, I'll call this one for Boston.. what a rally from down 3-1. But I sense there is a third base manager who may be looking for a job. Errors and bad fielding KILLED Cleaveland.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Walking back from the Coolidge Corner Theater with my roommate just now (which unsurprisingly was almost completely empty) to our apartment in Brighton we were enjoying the midnight autumn air with the heat of an Indian summer when the fireworks and cheers erupted out past the horizon. It's the first time in my life that I've gotten news by the world literally exploding around me. Congratulations Red Sox!

Joe Fisher

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph E Fisher

Ok. I went 50% thanks to the Sox coming back from the dead.

Here is my prediction for the World Series. Gaurenteed to be 100% correct.

1ST TEAM TO 4 WINS TAKES IT ALL!!!

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
That hurts. That really, really hurts. Not as painful as the 1997 World Series loss, but close. Watching the Red Sox take apart the Indians the last 3 games was just as bad as watching Florida take apart tOSU earlier this year.

I feel bad for Kenny Lofton. He just has to be on the wrong team at the wrong time:

2002: On Giants team that blew 3-2 lead in the World Series.
2003: On Cubs team that blew 3-1 lead in the NLCS.
2004: On Yankees team that blew 3-0 lead in the ALCS.
2007: On Indians team that blew 3-1 lead in the ALCS.

It's just not meant to be for a national or world championship to be in Ohio this year!

Congrats to the Red Sox and Go Rockies!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Manny better hit it out of the park in Coors Field because he might not even leg out a single for a ball that hits the wall...

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
Congrats to fans of both teams that made it to the series! As a Tigers fan I am jealous, but I am looking forward to a better series than some might think.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I hope the MLB folks straighten out their servers so we can actually purchase tickets. What a fustercluck this has been today. :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks