What's new

2004 Is A Great Year For TV Shows On DVD!!! (1 Viewer)

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
2004 is the biggest year for TV on DVD so far, and June for me is going to be the biggest month.

Simpsons S4, M*A*S*H s6, South Park S4 Dick Van Dyke S5 Who's the Boss S1 and probably a few I'm forgetting. I'm glad that the Adult Swim DVDs got pushed back to July.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
The second half of the year has a lot to do if it's gonna top the first for me. Between Scooby-Doo, Flintstones, Jetsons, Critic, Simpsons S4, and of course, Survivor, I have a lot of TV to watch.

Sarah K.

Auditioning
I want to add my vote for Homefront as well...it's one of my all time faves!!!!! By the way, if you're a fan of Homefront and want it on DvD you should check out my website, which is dedicated to bringing it to DVD....Take care!

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I was just reading this thread and how cool is that most of the shows from mine and Dave's list at the beginning are already out. And that a couple of the shows that people said they wished were coming are on there way as well (Magnum P.I., Home Improvement etc) 2004 has really been an incredible year for TV shows on DVD and now that were in the middle of the year I know it will continue to be a great rest of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks