What's new

2 rescued in Gulf after falling off cruise ship (1 Viewer)

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
The 22-year-old man and 20-year-old woman apparently fell from a passenger's cabin balcony on the Grand Princess about eight hours after the cruise ship left the Galveston port, said Julie Benson, spokeswoman for Princess Cruises.

The man was nude when rescued.

I would love to hear more details on this story!

mazersteven

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Steve Mazer

I've been on that ship. It's not easy to fall overboard. Sounds like someone was sitting on the rail and fell backwards of something. Or standing on the rail and fell forward.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, something sounds a little funny that 2 people fell off. While it's not impossible to fall over the railings, the only way you're going over is if you're doing something really stupid, so I doubt it was a harmless incident where they were just walking and happened to fall over.

Since it was off their balcony and the man was nude, I'm definitely leaning toward a drunken/nude love fest, on the railing, as well.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale

Thanks Mark, I just wasn't bold enough to say it.
I think it was a drunken/nude love fest and then too much leaning.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Don't schools teach anything about safe sex anymore? If you want to get frisky on a ship, you head to the cargohold and do it in the back seat of a car like normal people.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I was also going to mention that nude love fests must happen quite often on those balcony's. I mean, the balcony's are private and since you're on the ocean, no one can really see you.

It must be very tempting for a horny couple to want to make love outside, yet still be pretty much in seclusion. Add to that, being totally s***faced from all the drinking that goes on and I'm surprised more people haven't accidentally fallen off nude. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks