1. Guest,
    If you need help getting to know Xenforo, please see our guide here. If you have feedback or questions, please post those here.
    Dismiss Notice

15 Minutes: Korean DTS?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by CraigL, Jan 17, 2004.

1. CraigL

CraigL Well-Known Member

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has the DTS version of 15 Minutes that is available in Korea (and Hong Kong, I believe). How is the track and the picture quality? There's a ton of extras on the disc so I was wondering if any were dropped in favor of the DTS track. Any idea?

Thanks.

2. Roger Mathus

Roger Mathus Well-Known Member

Roger Mathus
    Craig.......I have this DVD (Korean disc) but not sure I can locate it quickly. I returned to USA last year after 23 years in Asia and some of my older DVDs are still in boxes. It seems that I recall some technical issue with this DVD???? As I recall, the Inififilm feature did not work. I have most of the Korean and Japanese releases of USA films where there was a difference such as dts.

My preference is for the Korean release as opposed to the Hong Kong release due to much better quality and attention to detail where both are available. The Korean DVDs seems to equal (or sometimes exceed) the Japanese release of the same title and at a lower price.

3. Quint van der Vaart

Quint van der Vaart Well-Known Member

There is DTS sound on the Korean dvd release.

4. CraigL

CraigL Well-Known Member

Ummm...again. I KNOW!! Did you read my original post? I'm asking specifically how it sounds or if any extras have been left off.
    Did you read it wrong both here and in dvdtalk?? lol [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Quint van der Vaart

Quint van der Vaart Well-Known Member

Sorry I read it wrong [​IMG]

I have no idea how it sounds or looks:b