What's new

12 Tape D-VHS D-Theater collection for sale, Rare Titles (1 Viewer)

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
Hello

I have here the remaining 12 tapes of my prized D-Theater collection, I had to sell these tapes for some bills that sadly came due :frowning:

This 12 tape collection includes these titles:

True Lies
Galaxy Quest
Gosford Park
Forces of Nature
Cape Fear
Fight Club
Men of Honor
The Haunting
Glenngarry Glen Ross
Entrapment
The Contender
Cast Away

All titles are in perfect condition, most were never viewed, all have the original cases and are in 100% perfect condition

there are some rare tapes in there, True Lies has went for over 75$ on ebay, Cast Away and Fight Club and Entrapment are also rare as are most of the others

My Price is 200$, and I will ship for 10$ via USPS with insurance

I have over 1900 positive comments on ebay and have done hundreds of deals here and on the AVS and Videogon

if you have any questions or would like to purchase these tapes please email me at: gmurrell1 "at" bigsandybb.com

I would like to accept payment via paypal only, I am a premier verified member with them for over 5 years now

thanks for viewing and God Bless

-Gary

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
Bump

going to ebay soon, this is a good deal for the whole package, I will be splitting them up on ebay

-Gary

Bob_F

Stunt Coordinator
A bonus bump for Gary.

I've got something like 25 mint condition DVDs on the shelf that I bought from Gary at great prices.

Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks