What's new

$113 DVD Planet Credit for $95, use with 25% Off Sale Going On Right Now (1 Viewer)

Alex C

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Alex
You give me a list of what you want to buy totalling $113 or less (tax included) and i'll place the order with your name and address. I'll take screenshots of the order process and forward you the emails.

I don't think preorders work. Paypal (no credit/debit) or Amazon gift card.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
This has got to be the weirdest thread I have ever seen. Why would anybody have you order DVDs for them? Anybody who enters the coupon code can get the discount for themselves.

Timothy J Wolfe

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
TimothyJackson Wolfe
I think he is selling a credit that he has with them of $113 for the $95 but you can also get the 25% off the order.

Chris Gerhard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris Gerhard

That is my understanding from reading what he has written. Basically the deal works out to about 40% off the normal DVD Planet prices and sounds like a great deal.

Chris

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Can an Amazon GC be used for this after spending part of it (to knock it down to the $95 amount)? I have a $125 GC and could be interested in doing this, if it works.

_Man_

Chris Gerhard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris Gerhard

He would have to be able to accept your Amazon Gift Card as payment for the $95, meaning he would have to be a seller on Amazon set up to accept payment by Amazon Gift Card and I am not sure that would be possible. This is one funny deal.

Chris

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW

If he had actually checked back (w/ me), I guess we might've been able to just work it out for the full $125 GC. But since the 25% off sale ends today, that doesn't seem likely now.

_Man_

Alex C

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Alex

Sorry Man, I was busy over the weekend. I still have it and will have even more credit available for the next sale.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Sorry, Alex. Looks like I checked back a bit too late to complete the deal. Maybe next time I guess. Thanks for giving it a last minute try.

_Man_

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks