What's new

*** Official PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 2 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now designated the Official Discussion Thread for "Paranormal Activity 2". Please, post all comments, links to outside reviews, film and box office discussion items to this thread.

All HTF member film reviews of "Paranormal Activity 2" should be posted to the [COLOR= rgb(68,112,140)]Official Review Thread[/COLOR].

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Crawdaddy

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott

The jitters were there when I watched the movie. What I didn't understand is how this "spirit" could make so much noise to where at one point it woke up the teenage girl yet it didn't wake her parents. A few nights later you had the same noise that woke all three people up. It seemed like the movie was just put together in patches and there wasn't any real connection to anything going on. Another thing that got under my skin is that all of this mysterious stuff is happening and they only go to the recorder a few times to see what has happened.

Nothing really seemed to add up in terms of what was going on. One second it was perhaps selling the kid to Satan. One second there were evil spirits. Another time it might have been a possession. I'm a little confused on how the mom got dragged through the air and down the steps if it was she the whole time who was possessed.

Perhaps I'm crazy but I remember watching PA and remembering it being downright freezing in the theater. I know the coldness is something that many people say you will feel when you encounter real events like what's in the film. The theater also had PA2 freezing this afternoon so I was wondering if perhaps the studio is making theater owners turn down the climate. I was curious if anyone else was freezing during the movie. After it was over I slipped into another movie just to see if every theater was cold but that wasn't the case.

neli

Grip
Real Name
neli moss
I have watched Paranormal Activity 2 movie last week and i really enjoyed a lot while watching it.This movie is too horrified and it will make the blood from our body to move here and there in the veins.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Michael Elliott

I'm a little confused on how the mom got dragged through the air and down the steps if it was she the whole time who was possessed.

I don't think either of the sisters were possessed until after they were dragged and bitten.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks