What's new

*** Official KNIGHT AND DAY Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now designated the Official Discussion Thread for "Knight and Day". Please, post all comments, links to outside reviews, film and box office discussion items to this thread.

All HTF member film reviews of "Knight and Day" should be posted to the [COLOR= rgb(68, 112, 140)]Official Review Thread[/COLOR].

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Crawdaddy

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Originally Posted by TravisR

I gotta say that the trailers did nothing for me but the fairly positive reviews from HTFers makes me want to check this out now.

It's not going to earn a spot in the annals of cinema history, but it kept me entertained and there is nothing wrong with that. I enjoyed the lighter tone of the film and it was nice seeing a movie that wasn't all CGI-based effects.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by Robert Crawford

I have to side with the positive reviews in this thread. I had a good time viewing this film and yes, it is way over the top, but it was highly entertaining to me. Also, I thought Cruise and Diaz had good chemistry together which was crucial in me enjoying this action flick.

Crawdaddy

That sums it up for me. I was entertained. I more than got my monies worth.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
The multiplex was absolutely swamped with throngs of 12-year-old girls, but fortunately they wanted to see some vampire movie and not Knight and Day, a showcase of Tom Cruise's sheer star power. Much like Mel Gibson, even as his personal life becomes increasingly bizzare, his performances on screen remain rock solid. Cameron Diaz is the most appealing she's been in years; her giggly bubblehead persona does nothing for me, but she has a terrific back and forth charisma with Cruise that sustains the film through some very pedestrian sequences. Having lived for three years in Boston, it was obvious to me that this film was shot on location. Some truly surreal moments when Cruise and Diaz are running through a shootout on streets I remember well. The car chase through the Ted Williams Tunnel was one of the most exciting I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks