What's new

Speaker stands for new SVS SBS-01s (1 Viewer)

Stiffy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris
My new SVS 5.1 system arrived yesterday . Momma didn't say a word when I unpacked the BIG boxes( this was very ominous) I upgraded to the pc-12ncs sub BIG is not the word. 1st, These speakers belong on nobodies wall 91/2" deep is huge. 2nd they sound absolutely incredible!!! We auditioned Transformers 2 Bluray... wow, Wow, WOW ,......I was sold but momma wasn't quit there yet, so in went Josh Groban (her favorite) we listened to 4 songs at room filling level. She said............ "we need to get speaker stands". VICTORY is mine. Now, I need 36" speaker stands. And having received excellent advice on speaker choice, I now need some advice on speaker stands slightly contemporary would be nice. Thanks to everyone for your help previously and in advance.
Chris

Ed Moxley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ed
Did you look at the stands that SVS sells?
http://www.svsound.com/products-sys-sbs_black.cfm
Scroll about half way down the page, and you'll see stands, as well as wall mounts for your particular speakers. I didn't check on their price though.
Enjoy those new speakers! I'd love to hear them............

Stiffy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris
Yeah Ed I did, Momma doesn't like, and at this point what ever momma wants she will get (I got mine ...in the system ;) She did pick out these..
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002ZPKDA/ref=oss_product Witch pleasantly surprised me ( they are adjustable) So we ordered a pair if they work we will order 2 more. Bottom line whatever it takes to make her happy because these things are incredible!! Thanks again Chris
P.S. The UPS route driver said during his day (he didn't get to me until 4:30pm) He had 2 different customers during the day offer to buy the speakers off the truck( apparently he had a few delivery's he had to open the back roll up door for). So, I guess the word is getting out ,he was very inquisitive about what he was delivering to me!

Stiffy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chris

gene c

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gene
P.S. The UPS route driver said during his day (he didn't get to me until 4:30pm) He had 2 different customers during the day offer to buy the speakers off the truck( apparently he had a few delivery's he had to open the back roll up door for). So, I guess the word is getting out ,he was very inquisitive about what he was delivering to me!
Uh-Oh! A new trend? [COLOR= #993300]Brown [/COLOR]van speakers! (sorry, couldn't resist ) It's O.K. though. They're still SVS's.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks