What's new

Curb Your Enthusiasm: Season Seven (1 Viewer)

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Can't wait (also for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia)

I just hope they bring Leon back in some way.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
That had to have been just about the funniest thing I have ever seen on television

"Now I know why she was saying I love the fat man!"

Zack Gibbs

Screenwriter
Well it wasn't one of the shows strongest episodes or anything but it was good enough. I fear I may not be patient enough for the Seinfeld material to get here. But it's their fault for promoting it so much.

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Larry fainting was indeed hilarious!

rk1vn4.gif

Chris Brunner

Second Unit
I had that EXACT same breakdown when I bought a 3 pack of scissors from Costco. "How am I supposed to open this if I have no scissors?!?!?!?!?!"

Those blister packs should be OUTLAWED! I cut myself on them almost every time. Thank you LD!

C

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I've noticed that even with scissors, a lot of people don't know how to open up blister packaging. I do it by using the scissors to cut around the edges of the blister package, and they usually cuts away the seal, and allows you to open up the plastic sides to get to the item inside.

Of course, without a pair of scissors, it's a lot tougher (even with a knife - glad Larry didn't lose a finger early in the episode in the kitchen).

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Just watched the first two episodes of the new season last night and I'm thrilled to say that this show hasn't lost a beat. Episode 2 had me laughing out loud pretty much from start to finish. The blowjob storyline, LD trying to open the packaging, the doctor beating LD down in her office, Leon delivering pure gold as usual....it all added up to a fantastic episode. Can't wait for the Seinfeld factor to kick in next week.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Just watched the second epsiode, and it was an instant classic. I laughed my ass off throughout.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Hanson Yoo

Just watched the second epsiode, and it was an instant classic. I laughed my ass off throughout.
Exactly how I felt after watching it. I kept thinking "it's this good now and we haven't even had the Seinfeld reunion episodes yet". Can't wait for next Sunday's episode.

KevA

Stunt Coordinator
Quote:Originally Posted by Hanson Yoo ">[/url]

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by [b]Brent M[/b] [url=/forum/thread/292883/curb-your-enthusiasm-season-seven#post_3611819]

Doug Smith

Second Unit
The look on Larry David's face when Jason Alexander was talking about his "George" character in the restaurant has to be one of the funniest moments I've seen on TV in a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks