What's new

Ally Bank commercials (disappoint kids) (1 Viewer)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Have you seen the fantastic and hilarious Ally Bank commercials
Where there are kids in the same playroom and the a bank rep disappoints each of the kids, and the commercial always ends with one of the kids with a disappointed look on their face.

I think these commercials are brilliant.
What really sells the commercial is the look on the faces right at the end.

These kids are really good actors or they are really disappointing them without telling them anything before the commercial shoot.

And if they are going to keep making stupid reality shows, make a show like this where you just bring in kids to disappoint them. I for one would watch that.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif
Caveman got a TV show, how about this one.

If you haven't seen them, check them out here.

Red truck kid
YouTube - Ally Bank Truck Commercial

Would you like a pony?
YouTube - Would you like a pony?

Girl and bike in a predetermined space
YouTube - Ally Bank Bike Commercial

Dave B Ferris

Screenwriter
The look on the disappointed girl's face when he summons a real, live pony for the other girl is priceless.

batistasmith

Auditioning
Real Name
batista
I consider the commercials are large and that those commenting here are a bit too photosensitive. I screw two sons, so dont alter my comment as future from a bingle man. Relax.

==============================================================

Internet Bank

The above statement is seen to be contradictory. The situation is very critical and need an experience complainer to resolve it. Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done. This conversation is going no where. It’s lacking the place of a good leader to head the things to come out on conclusion 8) :wink:. Realy, Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done. This action proof to be a win, win situation. This is a true art work, which will be a success story.There’s usually a good bunch of talent nominated- they just don’t usually win.
==========================================

Debit Card[url]

megous

Auditioning
Real Name
megous
An engineering directory could save hours or even days of work for an engineer engaged in engineering work. Engineering typically involves finding alternatives available in the market and selecting those best suited to achieve desired objectives

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rbc Online Banking

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks