What's new

*** Official LAW ABIDING CITIZEN Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I was downtown Philly the other day and my wife and I couldn't help but notice
that city hall had a film crew surrounding the place.
so we stopped and i was able to get a few pics.
not much but a few cameras and the extras.

I had just missed Foxx, he was being driven away as I was
going up to the filming area, oh well.

Law Abiding Pics

George_W_K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
George
I remember when you started this thread!

Anyway, I went to see District 9 for a second time yesterday and saw the trailer for this film. I CANNOT WAIT! It looks like a pretty cool thriller and went in a totally different direction than the beginning of the trailer indicated. At first I thought, of yea, another revenge flick, but then it got interesting.

I hope to skip any more trailers so as not to ruin the movie for myself! It's fun having movies to look forward to.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now designated the Official Discussion Thread for "Law Abiding Citizen". Please, post all comments, links to outside reviews, film and box office discussion items to this thread.

All HTF member film reviews of "Law Abiding Citizen" should be posted to the
[COLOR= #44708c]Official Review Thread[/COLOR].

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Crawdaddy

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Rented this tonight. After all of the build up about how impossible his crimes were, am I wrong to have expected a little more? His plan consisted of: burying a guy alive with enough oxygen to last until the appointed time, car bombs set to a certain trigger, and tunnels into every cell of the solitary wing at the prison allowing him to come and go as he pleases. Somehow I expected several well-executed and cleverly planned hits before he was brought down. Instead we get two, and then the ridiculous concept that no one would have noticed him tunneling into all those cells -- and that someone with his high profile wouldn't have been under 24-hour surveillance. Gerard Butler did the best with what he had. The first half hour or so was intriguing. Otherwise, a huge disappointment that failed to deliver on the marketing premise.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks