What's new

Anna Nicole or Dinner For Five News? (1 Viewer)

Guido

Stunt Coordinator
Two shows that I personally love (for entirely different reasons clearly) that I feel the ball has simply been dropped.

Anna Nicole first season has been out for some time and the show ended about a year and a half ago - they had a second season, then a 3rd season premiere and then a camp special (all could be fit on a second box set release). Any word?

Dinner For Five has been doing fine on airings - the website isn't updated much but there is no word on the 2nd season release yet. Netflix had the first season exclusively a few months before the store date - no word on that either. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Joshua Lane

Second Unit
The Dinner for Five: Season 1 retail release date was August 17th. If it sold well, then I suspect Season 2 will be out sometime in 2005... maybe mid-year.

As for Anna Nicole, I can only assume that the first season set just didn't sell well enough to warrant more.

John McM

Second Unit
did E! cancel Anna Nicole or did she decide to end it? I thought the show was doing well, while I never watched it, I didn't realize the show was over with, I figured they probably have had some "newly skinny" Anna episodes

JulianK

Supporting Actor
Three episodes of the second season of Dinner For Five were released on DVD as an Emmy promotional disc, which you should be able to pick up on Ebay (that's where I got mine!)

That might tide you over for another few weeks!

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Count me in for wanting more seasons. This show is fascinating and I really hope more seasons follow. (Dinner For Five)

JulianK

Supporting Actor

A box set of all the episodes of Dinner For Five was released in 2007 - check Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks