What's new

Zodiac coming to Blu!! (1 Viewer)

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Digitalbits just reported that in the Transformers BR theres a flyer showing that Zodiac 2 disc Blu is coming soon!!

MarkBirds

Stunt Coordinator
This would be a TRIPLE dip for me on this one.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to respect myself in the morning ... :crazy:

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
It is a great film, but I haven't even gotten around to watching my HD DVD yet so I doubt I'll jump on the Blu release. I imagine that it will essentially be the same. Still, I'm glad that it will be available on Blu-ray.

Derek Martz

Auditioning
Real Name
Derek Martz
I rented this through NetFlix and have been waiting with bated breath for the BD release to match the (apparently) fantastic HD-DVD. Hopefully it comes out before Thanksgiving, so I don't have to wait for someone to give it to me for Xmas.

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Held out for the HD. Then it was released right when HD "lost" the war. So this will be a first (and very happy) dip.

Incredible film.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
For those who already own one of the previous releases (SD-DVD apparently) Blu-ray.com is reporting that Paramount is going to offer a $10 rebate when you purchase the Blu-ray version.

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler

Good cause I have the 2 disc Dir cut SD DVD, (Dont have the single anymore; and I never bought into HDDVD).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks