What's new

Zelda bundle confirmed (1 Viewer)

Kevin Reckelhoff

Stunt Coordinator
Bizarre--several Zelda discs sold for well over $50 on Ebay, with some significantly higher than that. Either a lot of people hate Nintendo power with a passion, or that part of the deal wasn't publicized well enough;)

Joseph Young

Screenwriter
I don't think it's unreasonable or unfair to ask for a $20 subscription from existing cube users who want the bundle right away. after all, nintendo could just decide to sell the bundle to existing users with NO subscription of any kind, but they're providing incentive, and that's not only good business, it's good sense.

you can't get something for nothing, least of all not in business. i know of several large B&Ms that will probably sell zelda bundles for an inflated price, much as they did with the coveted Nintendo demo disk (with splinter cell et al.). Those demo bundles are still on store shelves here in the bay area (and they were also supposedly 'non-retail')... and most likely, the zelda ones will follow.

Ryan Wishton

Screenwriter
I ended up selling my Zelda game in the bundle. I kind of wanted to keep it for Zelda 1, but the prices are high enough right now that I couldnt resist. Zelda 2 I could care less one way or the other. The 2 N64 ones I never cared for.

I like the old formula the best.

Zelda 1
Zelda 3
Link's Awakening
Ages
Seasons

If it would have been that colletion of games, I would have definately kept it.

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
So what does everyone think? I got my disc on Friday, after subscribing to Nintendo Power a while back. I never played Majora's Mask, so I'm enjoying that. It warns about sound oddities though; I haven't experienced any, where are they?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Is there a time frame for this offer? I've been dragging my heels, seeing as I have all the games in one form or another. But, I know if I miss out, I'll regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.