What's new

Your new BD titles requests from Twilight Time (1 Viewer)

Kyrsten Brad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
My two biggest TT Wishlist titles (both Sony/Columbia):
Skatetown USA (1979)
Thank God It's Friday (1978)

One MGM title:
Blame It On Rio (1983)
BlameItOnRio_2.jpg

And a second for the following previously mentioned:
Emerald Forest (1985 I think)
Summer Lovers (1982)

Eric Vedowski

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric
Twilight Time said:
No, it isn't. Just another fan-generated thread.
But at least TT is aware of it, right? I'd like Breakin' and it's sequel. Both show up on MGMHD and look fine. No Down Payment has also shown up on one of the HD movie channels looking pristine-I'd buy that too.

dsfan1

Auditioning
Real Name
Bryan
Add another vote for Thank God It's Friday! Donna Summer in Hi-Def and surround sound would be a dream come true. Not to mention the soundtrack/isolated score! :wub:

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
John Goldfarb, Please Come HomeHush, Hush, Sweet CharlotteLord Jim Fort Ti 3DThe VictorsGorilla At Large 3DThe Last Hurrah5000 Fingers of Dr. TBoy On A DolphinCan-CanStar!Doctor Dolittle

trajan

Screenwriter
Real Name
lar
Is Fox EVER going to let you have DOCTOR DOLITTLE and STAR! They would look SO good in TODD-AO..

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
OMG, how could I have forgotten a title that is ideal for TT and it's a Sony Title too. Alain Resnais' Providence which has never seen an R1 release and it has that great Miklos Rozsa score which is perfect for isolation. And that cast! Dirk Bogarde, John Gielgud, Ellen Burstyn, David Warner, Elaine Stritch.

ThadK

Second Unit
Speaking strictly Columbia...

MR. DEEDS GOES TO TOWN
HOLIDAY
YOU'LL NEVER GET RICH
GILDA
IN A LONELY PLACE

I dunno if a Three Stooges complete set is plausible—god knows so many people are burned after buying the sets as they came out and then everything being immediately remaindered—but a best of would suffice.

SilverWook

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bill
FanboyZ said:
Don Bluth stuff.
I'd buy Titan A.E. in a heartbeat if they could get it. I think Fox has released all the other Bluth titles they own to BD already.

Ed Lachmann

Screenwriter
Real Name
Edmund Lachmann
Yorkshire said:
Can I just ask, is this a formal request from TT?

Steve W
No, it originally was an untitled reply in the thread about CHRISTINE and a couple others being re-released and somehow it was moved here. That's understandable and certainly okay, though, because the only way fans ever got CAVALCADE was beating a dead horse. To their amazement the horse did finally stand up and whinny.

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
Finish the essential Harryhausen with "First Men In The Moon" and the extended European cut LD version of "One Million Years B.C.".

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
-Miracle Mile(1989) MGM
MiracleMile.jpg

Great thriller Mesmerizing thriller that would make Hitchcock proud. Anthony Edwards does a fantastic job portraying an everyman cast into frightful scenario where only he knows of a possible world ending event.
Musical score by Tangerine Dream
It has been released on dvd, but not widescreen. A real gem that shouldn't be forgotten.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Jack P said:
Finish the essential Harryhausen with "First Men In The Moon" and the extended European cut LD version of "One Million Years B.C.".
Not to forget 3 WORLDS OF GULLIVER.

I would also add WHO'S MINDING THE MINT? and DON'T CRY, IT'S ONLY THUNDER.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
SAhmed said:
A lot of great titles mentioned already that I would buy day one !

Here are some that I would also buy:

Junior Bonner
Cross Of Iron
Pat Garrett And Billy The Kid
Hud
Trapeze

Apologies in advance for listing a title that TT may not be able to bring due to rights or ...

Regards,
HUD is also Paramount, unfortunately.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
trajan said:
TT has just told me on facebook that one of these films will be released in 2015----MISSISSIPPI BURNING---LION IN WINTER---EXODUS---CARNEL KNOWLEDGE----LORD JIM---DOCTOR DOLITTLE----STAR! A MAN FOR ALL SEASONS.
That means that 7 of them won't...All of these are urgently desired.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks