What's new

Your mugshot... (1 Viewer)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Police sketch? Are you wanted Todd? :)

Phantom of the Paradise is a fantastic movie and Williams contributed so much to it. I usually watch that movie in October as a part of my horrorthon. I still remember finding the DVd in the $5.50 bin at walmart a few years ago, along with some other DePalms that I love. I cheered right there in the store.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Sis (1 of 2) & I circa 2001. Just wanted to show what a female version of moi looks like. I am the one with the stubble :P

--
H

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
OK, probably the most embarassing stuff I have, though a somewhat different fare: Prom Night.

Now, to my defense, understand that:
1- It was a fashion show
2- This was in the mid 90s and gangsta rap was the rage among highschoolers over there
3- I was 17.

This was actually the "curtain call" when everyone came on stage.

Before that, was my third and last walk on the runway, this time with the um... "gangsta outfit" you see there. I wasn't supposed to be barefoot, but in the craziness backstage, some genius mistakenly dissapeared with my boots while I was changing!

Despite the outwardly cocky demeanor, I was so freaking scared to go out there I though I would soil myself: I had a visible six pack (now long buried under a thick layer of beer&booze-induced um.. lipids), but perhaps I was being presumptuous exposing myself like that...

When I walked out with the unbuttoned shirt, entire room went wild. The rush was incredible, and despite the abject terror, I felt like a king of the world :D.

That evening was one of the very best memories of my life. We were young, good looking, from privileged backgrounds, and life was full of possibilities. It's all been downhill since, with no sign of levelling off :angry:.

(In red and blue)

--
H

Mary M S

Screenwriter
Holadem, great pics! Slamming :laugh:

aww ah, don't say this!
Much like your "freaking scared to go out" moment.... highschool to me was one big cesspool of emotion. The day after I graduated, it dawned on me....why did I ever even care!!

I'd never want to go back!
Unless I could take all the knowledge with me, but like 'Peggy Sue got Married', I'm afraid I'd be pegged as a 'rebel' if I was timewarped, trying to fit in and endure it all over again. :frowning:

bobbyg2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bobby Geiser
I don't care about 'fitting in' or 'social status'. It's just a way for people with no life to put themselves above others.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Thanks buddy :).

I was offered a Masturbation Kit and the World's Smallest Condom -- both fairly accurate reflections of my dating life.

--
H

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
It's been awhile...perhaps that is for the best.....NAAAH, here's a few I found:

My love for the tryptophan starts at an early age:

Necessary to build strong bodies...yeah:

Irish hat's.....always in fashion...(cough, cough):

KITTY, NOOOOOO!!!!

Time for "Embarrassing Pic O'The Day"...weddings...ahh:

Ignore the drunk man with the camera and ACT NATURAL!:

And me today (minus the long hair...the job pays well enough to warrant cutting my locks...no matter how my gal complained...money is more necessary that rock hair I guess.):

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover

:eek: :laugh: :P
htf_images_smilies_blush.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.