What's new

Directors Your Favorite Fruit (1 Viewer)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou

Eric... Scott? Zee Eric Scott? I reed all yor books!:D

Cor blimey Eric, last time you posted here was a whole year ago, were you in hibernation all this time? And were you still semi-conscious when you posted that? Eric? eh? Someone call the nurse, damn lost him again!;)

Eric Scott

Second Unit
Steve,

I’ve been living in a VW Bus with six 300 some odd pound lb. chicks... goin on about 10 months now. It’s gets kind hot and humid, the air is thick when I can get any...

The good thing is; the mixture of exhaust fumes, body odor and flatulence creates the ideal atmosphere for really funky sex!

How are you?

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
I'm fine thanks Eric, still living with she-who-must-be-obeyed, btw I've got a 5000 post thread active somewhere in the bowels of the forum which you should check out, written that script yet? :)

Eric Scott

Second Unit

Give me a clue, a date of some raging posts? Hey, you sound a little depressed, you didn't even ask about the ton of love I'm getting...? :frowning:

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
What have you been doing this past year Eric and don't give me that funky sex shit, how's the family, hmmm maybe it's better if we PM, unless you want to discuss your favorite fruit? Don't answer that, get me in trouble you will.:D

Eric Scott

Second Unit

Steve ol’ boy,

Family... can’t I go anywhere without being reminded of them? Don't you like VWs?

My sons have both graduated from college, the (good) son works for a congressman and the dickhead son sleeps till 2pm and plays computer games all night, while awaiting appointment to CEO of a software company.

I await divorce. As you know there is some controversy in this country regarding gay marriage, but the real problem is heterosexual marriage. I think there should be a law against heterosexual marriage!

The only good thing I can think of about marriage is; that the underwear is community property! :D

Btw, the Polls area looks dead...what happened?

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Sorry to hear that Eric. I never got into the marriage thing. No regrets.
Children? pfft you can keep 'em, there's a couple of kids in my testy thread right now that are driving me crazy.:angry: ;)
Polls is dead my friend, the tourneys eventually killed it off, or maybe we simply run out of poll topics in the end.

Now where were we? Oh yes: 6 bananas, 12 oranges, a mango, a banango, a pluot, a bunch of grapes, watermelons, raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, greenberries, blueberries and chuckberries... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks