What's new

Young Indiana Jones Chronicles Vol 1 - October 23, 2007 (1 Viewer)

Dale MA

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dale
Could you take a picture of it alongside the Indy trilogy boxset? Just to get an idea of the width and to see if it matches in with it... :D

Dale MA

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dale
Interesting! Cheers Sam, I had to satisfy my inner geek! :D

Looks like one hell of a set. Can't wait.

Kenny Neal

Stunt Coordinator
Did anyone else notice the two different packaging variants?

At my Best Buy, in the same rack (and same UPC) there were slightly different cover designs, one that just says "Volume One" and another that says 'Volume One: The Early Years." The spine text is also slightly different.

No big deal, just curious that there are two versions of the box.

Demis G

Second Unit
Real Name
Demetris G
Is it true that the outter box that "houses" the digipack is very thin compared to the one we got with the Indiana Trilogy?

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
these have been really good sets so far, i just wish that LFL would have been nice enough to include the original opening as a bonus feature. Like what Shirley Walker did with the elfman score for Batman the animated series, and also it was a nice segueway into the episodes of course i meant other than the menu page.

Knowing how lucas is about tweaking things, i wonder if he has talked ford in to reshooting his small cameo, and placed it in the upcomming set, i mean it was supposed to take place in the 50's which is the same timeframe as the next movie, just for contunity??

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I have been watching these lately and I remain impressed with the quality of the production on the series. Really outstanding. The documentaries have all been very good too. Only complaint is the lost footage that was edited out (all the old Indy segments and the opening credits).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks