What's new

You voted and the results are in! (1 Viewer)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I just today got press information on their Blu-ray vault titles for September and October (The Fly, A Letter to Three Wives, Fantastic Voyage, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea), so I don't think we'll be seeing info on these December releases for a few weeks yet.

Lromero1396

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Leon Romero
Matt Hough said:
I just today got press information on their Blu-ray vault titles for September and October (The Fly, A Letter to Three Wives, Fantastic Voyage, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea), so I don't think we'll be seeing info on these December releases for a few weeks yet.
A few weeks? I wouldn't have expected info for a few months yet on the eight December releases.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Weeks or months: I just meant that there was nothing to panic about with the lack of an announcement about the December releases.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Since many (all?) Of these are coming in a few weeks what about this HTF special discount that was mentioned previously. Currently there is a sale that prices these at about 8 bucks

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
AnthonyClarke said:
Where is the sale?
I can't find these titles for cheaper than $18.
I'd like to grab a couple right away!
FoxConnect.com.

Enter the coupon code FLASH and get 50% off. Order must be less than $100 for coupon to work. Order must be over $25 to get free shipping.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Better hurry. It's about to expire.So what about the HTF discount code

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Fox Connect is one of the worst sites I have dealt with in a long time. What a sluggish slow site. Worked with for 30mins and gave up.

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
ahollis said:
Fox Connect is one of the worst sites I have dealt with in a long time. What a sluggish slow site. Worked with for 30mins and gave up.
I got it to work last night, but it took some effort. At times it seemed to be screwing up my shopping cart, and finding titles was an adventure. If there is a way to separate Blu-rays from DVDs, I couldn't figure it out.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
ahollis said:
I did notice it was slower than most sites, but it didn't take me so long that it was aggravating. I tried to do a search for 3D titles only and while it did show some 3D, they were all mixed in with other titles, a lot of them. The search did me no good.

John Hermes

Screenwriter
Real Name
John Hermes
Their search is really bad, nothing happens any time I try it. In any event, I got a nice discount using the code for several of the December release titles, plus Stars & Stripes Forever which I have been wanting for a while.

AnthonyClarke

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Anthony
Coupon's not working, otherwise I would have purchased and had them sent to my daughter in Williamsburg Brooklyn. Looks like the site doesn't ship to Australia.
I might persevere as even the non-discount rate is cheaper than Amazon!

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
AnthonyClarke said:
Coupon's not working, otherwise I would have purchased and had them sent to my daughter in Williamsburg Brooklyn. Looks like the site doesn't ship to Australia.
I might persevere as even the non-discount rate is cheaper than Amazon!
You do realise that Amazon is not the only alternative supplier?

AnthonyClarke

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Anthony
I do a price check from time to time but haven't found anything appreciably cheaper than Amazon. There is an inbuilt safety cost with Amazon in that even overseas buyers get assured replacements in case of lost/defective items. That's why I generally stick with Amazon ... except of course when there's a Barnes and Noble half-price Criterion sale .. just ordered To Be Or Not to BE and Eyes Without a Face.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Richard Gallagher said:
I got it to work last night, but it took some effort. At times it seemed to be screwing up my shopping cart, and finding titles was an adventure. If there is a way to separate Blu-rays from DVDs, I couldn't figure it out.
To filter on title format, you have to pick an intitial catagory, then you will have a menu bar across the top where you can filter. I posted this last sale in the deals area, but got distracted and it was over when I went back later in the weekend :angry:

The codes for the 12/3 releases are coming....

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
Adam Gregorich said:
To filter on title format, you have to pick an intitial catagory, then you will have a menu bar across the top where you can filter. I posted this last sale in the deals area, but got distracted and it was over when I went back later in the weekend :angry:

The codes for the 12/3 releases are coming....
Even then it was quirky. I searched by decade and I found some titles listed in the wrong decade. Then they have the annoying practice of listing every title which begins with the word "The" under the letter T.

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
John Hermes said:
Their search is really bad, nothing happens any time I try it. In any event, I got a nice discount using the code for several of the December release titles, plus Stars & Stripes Forever which I have been wanting for a while.
I couldn't get the search button to respond, but I discovered that if you type in the name of a title and hit "Enter" it will work. Very clunky.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Any news on the HTF discount?In another thread, someone mentioned that FoxConnect is beginning their shipping process.Now I put in an order during the FC 50% sale, but I would like to know my options before they ship.

David

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
David Weicker said:
In another thread, someone mentioned that FoxConnect is beginning their shipping process.
As soon as the tracking number works, I'll report back with an estimated delivery date. I'm super happy these movies may be a Thanksgiving weekend delivery right now.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Yeah since some of these have already shipped the promised super HTF discount might be unnecessary at this point.Im guessing this discount code is delayed from Fox not HTF

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks