What's new

YMMV Walmart has Man of Steel 3D CE for $25 (1 Viewer)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten

JeremyR

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeremy
This happy camper nabbed one this AM as well. There were two others, but I went to a Wal-Mart less travelled in a slightly depressed area where 3D Blu-ray players might not be that common. $25 of pure deliciousness.

Bleddyn Williams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bleddyn Williams
I was able to pick one up at a regular Walmart around 3.40pm. I was asked by a staff person in the video area if he could help me. Told him I was looking for the CE of Man of Steel and he took me right to them - two copies on top of the MoS display. They were both in spiderwrap, but thankfully not too tightly.

A great deal, and definitely worth a trip to Walmart, even for me who generally can't stand the store!

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I was able to snag one as well. Thanks for the heads-up Sam! Unfortunately the little plastic stand in my set was so tight when I put it together that the base snapped in two. I emailed WBHV to see if I could get a replacement, but I don't hold out too much hope of getting a reply. ;)

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I won't be using mine, if you can't get a replacement send me a pm with your address and I will send it to you no charge.Glad you snagged one! Happy so many HTFers were able to see it!

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Wow, thanks Sam! I'll keep you posted and I'd be happy to cover the postage cost. Really. :)

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Thanks to this thread, I stopped yesterday and found two at a local Wal-mart. Wasn't really planning on buying MoS anytime soon, but this was too good to pass up. Bought the other copy for a student who is a huge fan of the movie. We had many discussions and debates about its merits.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
DavidJ said:
Thanks to this thread, I stopped yesterday and found two at a local Wal-mart. Wasn't really planning on buying MoS anytime soon, but this was too good to pass up. Bought the other copy for a student who is a huge fan of the movie. We had many discussions and debates about its merits.
I had just about given up on finding it after 4 stores, but just happened to see 2 copies at a store I stopped at to pick up something totally unrelated. They had 2 copies -- now they have 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks