Yasmin Bleeth a Crack addict! Sad, but true.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Matt_Stevens, Oct 1, 2001.

1. Matt_Stevens

Matt_Stevens Supporting Actor

I hada hard time believing it, but apparantly it is true. the girl has turned into a pathetic drug addict. Just how in the hell do these people get this way? She is 36 years old and did how many anti-drug episodes on her stupid TV show? Amazing.
    http://us.imdb.com/PeopleNews/#3 This says, in part:

2. Kevin Leonard

Kevin Leonard Supporting Actor

A few things to note here:
    1) A mod should change the title to add an "e" to Ms. Bleeth's first name. [​IMG]
    2) Don't assume somebody's a drug addict because of one article on the IMDb. They like to dramatize everything in their News section.
    3) I saw one of the mugshots on TV. Indeed, she does look different but nowhere near as horrible as the IMDb would lead you to believe.
    It's sad when a celebrity throws away whatever talent they have by spending their time abusing various substances; but on the other hand, for all I know there could be tremendous pressure and maybe some personal problems in her career and life that led her down this path.
    I can only hope that this incident will turn her life around so she can get back onto the straight and narrow.
    ------------------
    Have you ever noticed anyone driving slower than you is an idiot? And anyone driving faster than you is a maniac!! - George Carlin
    ICQ: 55259446 (or just search for "John Shaft"...can you dig?)
    [Edited last by Kevin Leonard on October 01, 2001 at 05:21 PM]

3. Thi Them

Thi Them Producer

E.T. had a picture of her, and she looked awful.
    ~T

4. PatrickM

PatrickM Screenwriter

She is/was so hot. I always like her best from the mass of babes from Baywatch.
    It's pretty sad if she is a crack addict. How do people go so wrong?
    Patrick
    ------------------
    My DVD Collection

5. Don Black

Don Black Screenwriter

Nicole Eggert was always my favorite... Yasmeen came in second.

6. Tom-G

Tom-G Screenwriter

I'm partial to brunettes so Yasmine was my favorite Baywatch babe.
    Crack? Quite surprising. Usually the drug of choice for Hollywood-types is cocaine, or even heroin. I'm sure no one forced her to do drugs. Like Chris Rock said, "drug dealers don't 'sell' drugs." She made her bed and now she has to sleep in it.
    ------------------
    As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace

7. Matt_Stevens

Matt_Stevens Supporting Actor

Anyone know where we can see this picture online? I am curious as to how bad she looks.
    And Yes, she made her bed. Nobody forced her to do drugs. Especially at age 36.
    ------------------
    www.deceptions.net/superman

8. Eric Scott

Eric Scott Second Unit

9. Kevin Leonard

Kevin Leonard Supporting Actor

10. RicP

RicP Screenwriter

quote: Besides, your hypothetical mother with three kids doesn't have to worry about going out into public and being asked by several people to sign pieces of paper. Or take a photograph with them. Or maintain a constant public image of beauty. Or worry about photographers constantly tailing her or provoking her. Or wonder if her latest film will destroy her career.
    I'm not saying that's what caused her to develop a drug habit, but it may be part of the problem[/quote]
    [​IMG]
    Yea, all the "hypothetical mother" has to worry about is feeding and clothing her children. Making sure they get an education, and try and become respectable citizens. That's certainly nothing compared to being asked to sign paper and be photographed.
    Boo Hoo, I'm Rich and Famous...Boo Hoo...
    People like her make me physically ill.
    ------------------
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ric Perrott - My DVD's
    [Edited last by RicP on October 01, 2001 at 09:15 PM]
    [Edited last by RicP on October 02, 2001 at 09:25 AM]

11. Trevor Schell

Trevor Schell Supporting Actor

My wife kept telling me that she had a drug problem during her short stint on the Titans TV program.
    She kept saying her nose had a somewhat swollen look to it which was not normal for her. She had either a bad nose job or was snorting chemicals.
    I refused to believe it at the time, but boy was I wrong.
    It's unfortunate that people follow the wrong path in life and destroy themselves this way.
    ------------------
    Trevor..[​IMG]
    My HomeTheater S.E. Sonically Enhanced
    *Outdated new pictures
    due to recent upgrades!
    **Equipment list current

12. Tom-G

Tom-G Screenwriter

I always thought there was something "off" with her eyes and nose, I figured she just wasn't aging well, but she's only 33.
    She was a beautiful woman, but with her having the stigma of an addict, I don't believe I can ever look at her the same way.
    ------------------
    As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace

13. Seth Paxton

Seth Paxton Lead Actor

Too much money, not enough direction.
    When you are struggling, you don't have TIME nor MONEY to ruin your own life with drugs.
    They are a great way to either get rid of your time and money, and to keep yourself down once you get there.
    As I have heard a comedian on Bob & Tom say once -
    "$400 a week drug problem?? If you can AFFORD $400 a week for drugs, you don't have a problem yet."