What's new

Yamaha RX-V3000/CDC685, Polk Audio RSi 150/PSW505, Energy C-C1, Monster HTS5100 (1 Viewer)

Real Name
Adam
My dad is going to be moving out of state and cant take this system with him as its too big. I have went ahead and listed pictures with websites and original prices of everything. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thank you

All the components are flawless and in perfect working condition. No blown Speakers, CD Player works, EVERYTHING WORKS AS IF IT WERE BRAND NEW SO PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME ASKING IF THINGS WORK. Thank you

Receiver - Black Yamaha RX-V3000 - Click Here For Receiver Details $2,000 MSRP

Tower Speakers X2 - Polk Audio RSi 150 - Click Here For Tower Speaker Details MSRP $900 EACH!!!

Center Speaker - Energy C-C1 - Click Here For Center Speaker Details MSRP $350

Sub Woofer - Polk Audio PSW 505 - Click Here For Sub Woofer Details MSRP $590

5 Disc CD Changer - Yamaha CDC-685 - Click Here For CD Changer Details MSRP $550

Power Supply - Monster Power HTS-5100 - Click Here For Power Supply Details MSRP $700

Total = $5,990 Plus TAX!!!!!!

Your Price = $1,500!!!!!!!!

**********Will possibly break set up if offers are good enough**************

Please if you have any questions please feel free to ask. Ask all your friends and everything. It needs to go.

AndrewW

Stunt Coordinator
Where you located? I'd be interested in the Polks and the Monster power thing.

Real Name
Adam
I am located in Sacramento, CA. I will be having a huge estate sale tomorrow and possibly sunday. If anyone is in the area I will gladly shoot them my address to come and check everything out while its still all hooked up. PM me if you are and I will get back to you. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread