What's new

Yamaha Receiver - where to buy (1 Viewer)

John*DB

Stunt Coordinator
Hi guys. Like everyone, I want to buy the best receiver for the cheapest price. Where can I get the Yamaha HTR-5760 for the best price.

Now, I believe I have read a few posts discouraging buying from the cheapest place...why? Are they not under warranty. Does it void the Yamaha warranty?

I won't buy from the cheapest place if it is not covered but I really don't want to spend TOP price either.

Thanks for all advice!!!

John

Chuck_W

Second Unit
I have no idea if you're interested but there was a 5 month old used one for sale in the Hardware for Sale forum here at HTF.

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
John,

There have been a few discussions regarding vendors of Yamaha receivers. Most of the receivers fall in the range of $330 + $20 - 29 for shipping. However, none of these vendors are authorized vendors, so you are taking a risk. About the best price when buying from an authorized vendor would be $399, from J&R. Or, buy locally from Best Buy for $499 + tax.

Chris Brock

Second Unit
i would go with J&R. Best price your gonna find from an authorized dealer. And their customer service is very good if you ever actually need to return or anything of the sorts.

JustinG

Stunt Coordinator
i just bought this week from j&r.com for $399 with free ship.

I really wanted to buy from etronics but after shipping, the price difference was only $30.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks