What's new

XBox Rainbow SIx 3 Cheaters (1 Viewer)

George Monroy

Stunt Coordinator
At GamersRepublic.net we do not boot people because they are not as good. We invite everybody to play. We do not allow cheaters. There is also another site that some of us visit for Sports leagues and they also do ot allow cheaters and they allow newbies to play as well. Man we have a few people that totally suck but we are cool with them.

Please do not let cheaters deter you from buying the game. It is a great game with a great single player campaign and it is fun to play online.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
I second what George said there.

RS3 is an EXCELLENT game. It's a total blast to play...single-play and online. The key is just to find good people to play with. Between GamersRepublic and HTF, I think we can probably come up with a few good sessions. ;)

Dean, if I understand how the ActionReplay thing works, it could be as simple as a hacked save that someone threw out there. I've also heard from several sources that it will allow people to have FOUR primary weapons, rather than just two. Grrrr.

Tell me about it. I just sat there for a few seconds after getting booted and shook my head. Freakin' kids. Ah well...just went and found another server...with a better game. :D

Dean Martin

Stunt Coordinator

I wonder how someone would do a 'hack' to create the save to begin with. Would that be with a mod chip possibly?
I have been playing on some public servers and could tell something was up. Hopefully everyone will use the feedback button and get some of these people at least suspended.

I can understand the humor that might g along with someone using a cheat in a game but really, why would you want to play like that? Who gets satisfaction from that?

Cam McFarland

Supporting Actor
"Tell me about it. I just sat there for a few seconds after getting booted and shook my head. Freakin' kids. Ah well...just went and found another server...with a better game. "

I joined an online session last night, was on it for only about 45 seconds, made a one-shot kill (head shot), saw somethig to the effect of "He's gay, boot him" & I was kicked off...lmao!

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I'm getting my Upgrade from DSL to Cable on Saturday, supposedly it'll give me 3Meg Down and 768K Up. So I'll be hosting hopefully a 16 Player HTF only Server. My eventual hope is to make it dedicate and get another copy of R6 so I can play on my second Xbox. The Server will be Called Scarpad's HTFLounge. Does R6 allow for Password entry on the server so I could validate HTF Players only ?

Dean Martin

Stunt Coordinator
You're upgrading from DSL to cable? Wouldn't DSL be more stable for hosting?
I only ask because I just got a call from SBC yahoo and they said they just putt in a new remote right by my house and was considering going from Cable to DSL.

Dean Martin

Stunt Coordinator
I just called my (cable internet) provider and they have a new speed available. Now I'm getting 4k down and 500 up. Hopefully that's decent enough to run a server on.

Cam McFarland

Supporting Actor
"I upgraded my dsl to 5mb download and 5ook upload. "

How does one go about doing this???
I currently use AOL DSL.

George Monroy

Stunt Coordinator
I just called my SBC DSL provider and said I want more speed and they said ok this is how much more it will be. LOL!

It was only $8 more to go from the basic I had to this monster speed. It is nuts.

I should have done it a looong time ago.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Hopefully I'll be able to join ya t'night George! (Already visited the other forum.) :)

Question: Does your Gamertag have a space in it?
So it's "G Monroy"?

Users who are viewing this thread