What's new

XBOX Live Oct. 7 People (1 Viewer)

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
I know, its an evil MS plot to rip us off! They make us die in agony waiting for the golden email...then shaft us by charging 3 times the amount because we want it so bad and will pay anything just to relieve the tension built up from waiting over the deadline. Those dirty bastards! Damn yous! Damn yous all to helllll!
Sorry, just watched Jay and silent Bob ;)
Where's the frigging email already!
Dean

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
Just to get the email and order the damn thing would be a nice relief. I hate waiting for beta emails. Luckily I don't expect to get into star wars galaxies so I don't check my mail for that.

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
I found this over at TXB:

It is my priviledge to announce that I've been told by a more than helpfull BETA Support Rep that the email providing the link to purchase your beta kit will be sent out to all chosen individuals this THURSDAY OCT 10. Even more exciting was this confirmation of a beta game to be released for testing before NOV 15.....MECHASSAULT. Now I must admit that she DID say that she was only 95% sure that the game was coming out for BETA testing, but that is a very credible figure. Also for all you PSO nuts (I'm one of em too) She has revealed to me that the game, while not officially tagged with a firm release date, she could confirm that Phantasy Star Online will be on store shelves by Christmas. She stated that M$ has every intention on releasing the game in the US before its release in Japan.
Take it with a big grain of salt...

Dean

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
as I hear more and more rumors related to the launch package for Xbox Live! I get more and more worried about this life long question that Ive had (well, for as long as I heard about the beta starting):

will the beta testers ultimately receive everything that is included in the final launch package?

Im almost tempted to purchase the beta, and hold onto my preorder slip for the launch kit and pick it up just in case. If im all good with the beta package, well Ill just sell the Launch kit on ebay (or on here).

Anyone know anything positive about this question?

Thanks!! (sorry for the 3peat in posts)

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
I've been patiently waiting since October 7th, but now I am getting very impatient. Come on MS, let me give you my $50. :)
-Dean-

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Well, it's now October 10th. Anyone know what the story is here?

I'm hoping the we "Oct 7th guys" are not being forgotten. Starting to wonder, ya know...

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
Just got email and put in order. 2 day air. I just couldn't spend the $29 for next day. Can't wait but I can wait a day for $17.

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
has anyone who received the Oct 7th noticed not received the information for ordering the kit yet?
(i want to make sure Im not the only one!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks