xbox in the car

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones / Entertainment' started by BradleyS., Jan 27, 2004.

1. BradleyS.

BradleyS. Stunt Coordinator

Does anyone have experience with using the xbox in the car? Does it have skipping problems? I am going to be using a power inverter, what wattage do you think I will need to run the xbox, a 13" tv and a laptop? I was thinking along the lines of a 400-700 watt inverter, does this sound right?

2. Mark gas

Mark gas Second Unit

For the TV check E-bay they have tv's for cars for under a 100. For the laptop Use a car kit made for you car. For the xbox a 2 to 300 watt inverter should the job. Try to find a way to hook up the xbox to the laptop so you will not need a screen. Also do you want the xbot sound to run threw your car speakers?

3. Scott L

Scott L Producer

You guys remember this?

[​IMG]

4. BradleyS.

BradleyS. Stunt Coordinator

I already have a portable tv for the car, I dont need to run the sound through the speakers. so a 400-700 watt inverter should be able to run the tv, laptop and xbox at the same time?

5. Mark gas

Mark gas Second Unit

Check the back of all the devices you want to use they should tell you how much power they consume. Add all the numbers up and you will know what size inverter to get. Also make sure you sucure your tv becase you don't want it flying around.[​IMG]