What's new

Xbox 360 Premium Bundle with Extra's Brand New (1 Viewer)

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
This is the Costco Premium Bundle.
Includes all the Premium extras with the Media Remote.
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...v=&browse=&s=1

Xbox 360 Premium Bundle in original sealed packaging including all accessories that came with the bundle.

Second Wireless Microsoft controller (unopened)

One Play & Charge kit “rechargeable battery & usb charger cable” (unopened)

Project Gotham Racing 3 (unopened)

For shipping size reasons I will need to remove all these from the plastic blister pack.
Although the packaging for all will remain sealed.

This includes the Costco Sales receipt dated Jan 11 2006 and was paid via CASH.

No Costco does not have any left, this was from a friend that purchased a few some time ago & decided he could not afford one for himself. So we both went into Costco together, as he returned it, I purchased it.

With the Costco 100% satisfaction return policy, you could have this for the next six months + and still return this for full retail price if for some reason you did not like it.

I will give this a couple days here B4 I send it off to eBay.
Take a peek at my feedback here, list as a Master Trader.
eBay - Audiogon - Videogon user name is cyber16
You will find 100's of + feedback without a single neutral or negative.
Thanks for looking.
$675 split the shipping 50/50.
Jerry
The pictures are internet borrowed pictures, although they are identical to this package.

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
This weekend it goes to eBay; that is if I do not decide to keep it for our own use.
The 100% Satisfaction return policy cannot be purchased anywhere other than Costco.
And you don’t need to pay for service contracts ;)

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
Serge,
Thanx for the Vote of confidence, likewise with all my dealings with you as well.
I have been a Costco member for years, although I do not take advantage of their VERY generous 100% satisfaction policy, I have had the need to make exchanges/returns well past a year, once even 2.5 years after the purchase because something broke or was problematic.
They always give you the choice to exchange for alike or full cash refund.

This no doubt always beats any extended protect plans sold as most of them mean you have to send in your item for repair or have some questionable service tech in your home usually only making matters worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks