What's new

XBOX & 2 Controllers (1 Viewer)

Roger_M

Agent
Real Name
Roger
Travis
I'll take the setup for the price we discussed as long as everything is in perfect working condition.

bailey_n

Auditioning
Guys....Do NOT buy from Travis Etherton. I still have not
receive my SW21 switch from him. Cashed my check but never send out the switch.

TravisEtherton

Stunt Coordinator
Mailed them Twice Bailey. One time...maybe, Twice not likely... You or someone at your address recieved them. "Someone" got 4 for the price of 2. Sent via USPS. Will look for the Tracking Number.

Not Cool Bailey - Travis

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
Ashame things have to turn out the way they do sometimes. So whats left of this package? any controllers?

bailey_n

Auditioning
Travis...It's only 10.00 bucks and so I don't really want to make a big deal out of this, but you are forcing me to.
If you send it like you said you did, then why didn't you return any of my calls???? And what about all the emails that I sent you???? I will let everyone make their own decisions!!!!!

TravisEtherton

Stunt Coordinator
Bailey - I stopped responding because I could tell you so many times that "the items were shipped". It has been about 6 months now and I can't find the tracking number(s) that you have or did have. If you honestly did not get them then I would start asking who did because they were shipped..! I think you recieved at least one set.

Back to the Topic of this Post - Sorry for the Delay all. The Item Sold. It sold in the order everyone PM'ed or Email'ed in. I appologize for the Delay. Its Christmas and I am not on the Net as much.

Later All - Travis

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks