What's new

XBL 6 months later (1 Viewer)

Rob_Pierce

Second Unit
I'm a big Live fan. I love Ghost Recon and the patch worked wonders for me--I get about 6-7 games each time I run a search. I've grown tired of MechAssault and Wolfenstein disappointed me, but overall I've been pretty pleased. $50 a year seems like a bargain to me.

Jon W H

Stunt Coordinator
Ed, check out Link Removed.

I've had Live since launch. After a few years of PC gaming online, I find Live to be a fresh breath of air in terms of simplicity and keeping cheating to a minimum. Everyone else has made their points. I'm sure for each person, it's a case of "YMMV", of course. But, the games are starting to get cranked out (it being summer and all) and I'm looking forward to the service going nowhere but up from here.

I wish I had more time to play. I'm lucky if I play 3 nights a week.

EdR

Second Unit
Well, obviously I joined Live. I've been on about 3 weeks. I've spent 90% of that time with MotoGP2 and I can say it's very impressive. The integration with Live is superb, makes the game even more enjoyable (it's a great game in i's own right).

I've had a few problems with lag, but mostly very minor. For the most part, other racers have been very well behaved. The anti-cheating tricks that have been added to MotoGP2 seem to be working because I don't see any, and only once have I seen anyone riding backwwards (which is pointless now that you can have forward-only collisions).

Finding friends is easy, inviting and joining are simple as pie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks